Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Which Popular Program Or TV Series Did You Watch With This TV? (Photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Popular Program Or TV Series Did You Watch With This TV? (Photo) (579 Views)

Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted / Tobi Bakre Wins AMVCA Best Actor In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Popular Program Or TV Series Did You Watch With This TV? (Photo) by MrTrend(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Which popular program or TV series did you watch with this TV while growing up?

Let’s see your reactions in the comment box..

Checkout the photo below;

See More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/which-popular-program-or-tv-series-did-you-watch-with-this-tv/

1 Share

Re: Which Popular Program Or TV Series Did You Watch With This TV? (Photo) by MrTrend(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Which Popular Program Or TV Series Did You Watch With This TV? (Photo) by Valleys(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
2002 world cup. That time, if you don't know the name of the teams that are playing, you will not be allowed in.
Grew up in a village, so nothing like TV series. Only nollywood or special soccer events.
Re: Which Popular Program Or TV Series Did You Watch With This TV? (Photo) by Lawalemi(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
Agbara Nla

1 Like

Re: Which Popular Program Or TV Series Did You Watch With This TV? (Photo) by jaymichael(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
Behind the clouds. Checkmate. Ogunyopoyonrin. USA 94.
Re: Which Popular Program Or TV Series Did You Watch With This TV? (Photo) by Yusuf001(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mcgyver and the Knight rider
Re: Which Popular Program Or TV Series Did You Watch With This TV? (Photo) by etrange: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
The rich also cry.

Willy willy

2 Likes

Re: Which Popular Program Or TV Series Did You Watch With This TV? (Photo) by elotajohn1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
ISIDINGO

1 Like

Re: Which Popular Program Or TV Series Did You Watch With This TV? (Photo) by jnoz23(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
WONDER WOMAN
Re: Which Popular Program Or TV Series Did You Watch With This TV? (Photo) by chubbyman(m): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Checkmate, behind the clouds, Voltron, thundersub, superted, if tomorrow comes, return to Eden, knight Rider and whole lot of others, hmmm good times
Re: Which Popular Program Or TV Series Did You Watch With This TV? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 16, 2019
elotajohn1:
ISIDINGO
Yeah I loved that soap. I remember positioning my TV antenna to receive clear signal from a sister station. Growing up was fun especially during the harmattan season where my favorite TV soap ISIDINGO will not be clear because the TV signals are affected. I remember a scene but can't fathom if it was from ISIDINGO or another where a lady was drugged and buried alive only for her to wake up in the grave. Can anyone remain me of the name of that soap?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Greatest Movie Of All Time? / KESARI NOLLYWOOD MOVIE, Hits 1million View On Youtube / Netflix Registration, Payment And Currency Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.