Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! (27436 Views)

Remember This IBM Jumpstart Competition For N-power Beneficiaries. / N-power Ibm D-na Jumpstart Competition / IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by Chukwurah003: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2019
franchasng:
Lolz

Nigerian government is very good at giving Nigerian youths false hope to keep them busy and doscoursge them from planning revolution against the corrupt leaders.

10million or more youths will apply, and they will randomly select maybe 100 super lucky applicants and then upload videos and voice records on TVs and Radios that they have lifted 50million Nigerian youths out of poverty and you keep wondering where these rich youths Buhari/APC created since 2015 are, maybe they are flexing in Mars cheesy

You’re just another ignorant fool who will be put to shame soon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by bamasite2: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Nice one.

In other news:

Make this weekend your best weekend ever. Get our PREMIUM FEMALE ORGASM GUARANTEE PULSATORS and experience a whole new level of full body orgasms. Get it here:https://www.nairaland.com/5237523/holiday-coming-else-wants-female
Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by dermmy(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2019
xteric:
What is the meaning of IBM JumpStart?

Ibrahim Babangida Money. It's a seed capital for Nigerian youth released by the former military head of state. Before you can qualify you have to do a series of high jump that's why it is called IBM jump start

3 Likes

Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by rusher14: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2019
franchasng:
Lolz

Nigerian government is very good at giving Nigerian youths false hope to keep them busy and doscoursge them from planning revolution against the corrupt leaders.

10million or more youths will apply, and they will randomly select maybe 100 super lucky applicants and then upload videos and voice records on TVs and Radios that they have lifted 50million Nigerian youths out of poverty and you keep wondering where these rich youths Buhari/APC created since 2015 are, maybe they are flexing in Mars cheesy

The 100 lucky ones would create a spinoff of success in ICT.

You on the other hand, would continue to be that bitter old man at the newspaper vendor's stand.

1 Like

Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2019
visit www.classicnewsngr.com on how to apply, participate and access your NPVN dashboard.
thanks
Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by Chigorkizz(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2019
They've Come Again!
Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by balonaija(f): 10:04am On Jun 14, 2019
why?
Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by zinizta: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2019
dermmy:

Ibrahim Babangida Money. It's a seed capital for Nigerian youth released by the former military head of state. Before you can qualify you have to do a series of high jump that's why it is called IBM jump start

quite hilarious...nice one!

1 Like

Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by Sapexy11: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2019
please any one who has done it should let us know how its been done.
Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by donjahsy(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2019
This is for Npower beneficiarys alone. First the individual has to be interested in ICTs, like learning clouding. Cyber security, coding and others.

You can login through npvn.gov.ng and then your Npower password gives you access to IBM.

You choose the course you wish to learn, watch videos and at the end write an online exam.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by manomam: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2019
Can anybody please help me with the link.
Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by Mekusstriker(m): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2019
I registered today and already have 2 badges added to my Profile on LinkedIn. That's superb

3 Likes

Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by franchasng: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2019
rusher14:

The 100 lucky ones would create a spinoff of success in ICT.

You on the other hand, would continue to be that bitter old man at the newspaper vendor's stand.
lafmaoo shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by rusher14: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2019
franchasng:
lafmaoo shocked cheesy cheesy

Funny guy.
Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2019
Mekusstriker:
I registered today and already have 2 badges added to my Profile on LinkedIn. That's superb

bro chat me up, 0.80.3.3.0.4.0.6.9.1 (whatsapp) thanks.
Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by lequama10: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2019
TRCdesigns:
Sorry for the pain bro... This is what your pdp can't achieve for 16 years, sorry for your pain.
as in the guy is really pained.. come to think of it.. if pdp had done something like npower, do you know how many youths that would have gained from the programme? I always tell people you can't progress where you don't believe in, so many graduates complain about nysc but trust me so many people are now employed base on how they make use of the program.. "the sole problem of we youth are... We never pragmatic and we don't set our priorities right. Nigeria has made some people better and progressive while some keeps complaining till this very moment under the same type of conditions.. we already have enough problem in Nigeria its just so unfortunate that this generational youth added to it.. we could have been the solution and not the catalyst to the failing.. its well sha... I wish everyone the best in whatever he pursue.. I will continue to say staying legit is the only way forward without an aftermath.. #hustleright.. your generations to come will be proud..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by israelmao(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
[quote author=dermmy post=79318101]

Good answer for anyone who always wants to be spoonfed.

1 Like

Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by kilisi(m): 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Mekusstriker:

After completing the first learning stage and earning my first badge,there was no link to continue to the next stage. Please how did you go about it? And how did you link it to your LinkedIn profile.

You can reply here on 0..7..0..6..4..2..8..0..2..0..4. That's my WhatsApp no.
Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by laughitall(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Mekusstriker:
pleas drop your number let me chat u up on whatsapp
Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by Samacliveth82: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
It's not a competition, just a learning opportunity to introduction of artificial intelligence, coding.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by bizhop01: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
TRCdesigns:
Sorry for the pain bro... This is what your pdp can't achieve for 16 years, sorry for your pain.
WHO IS THIS PDP?
Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by Archbishop88: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
And what about the result of the one minute video...this people has make me belief that bubu and his gift are scam.

Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by Globallords(m): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
How to login/signup??
Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by davidodiba(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2019
The learning going on smoothly for me. Awesome experience

1 Like

Re: Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! by chyworld: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
I need to pair with someone. Anyone that needs pairing should contact me on 08173891356

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Info About Royalcon / 7 Emerging Tech Jobs That Are Going To Pay Well In 2019 / I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.