Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Heroes: Series Premier - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heroes: Series Premier (1101 Views)

Heroes Reborn. / Download Heroes Season 3 Here! / Heroes: TV Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heroes: Series Premier by AGES(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2007
Here comes another hit in the serial linage, drilling a soothing hole in the pockets of movie lovers, this is a must see for every epic lover.
It can only be described as reading thruogh a comic strip in motion pictures! too lovely and real to compare. though Kings of the serie linage still remain top dog.
Re: Heroes: Series Premier by iice(f): 3:36am On May 08, 2007
Errrhhhh seriously waiting to see what happens with Sylas and what's his name again. . . .ah yeah, Peter Petrilli
Re: Heroes: Series Premier by moondust(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2007
Heard of the series but I've neva seen it. it really sounds like my kinda stuff extraordinary people and sh*%. can't wait to get started widdit cool
Re: Heroes: Series Premier by bigspif(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2007
guys ive watched the complete season 1 but i couldnt seem to grab the real story. i know its has a similar synopsis with the 4400. is the season 2 out?
Re: Heroes: Series Premier by iice(f): 4:05pm On May 08, 2007
@moondust, if you got dsl or cable internet, you could watch it online.  It's an adventure to partake wink

The similarity between 4400 and Heroes i guess has to do with their powers and of course the emotions the go through working through their powers. 

Not sure if season 2 has started, just saw a clip earlier on where Hiro present meets Hiro Future.  Seriously digging the Sword he carries grin
Re: Heroes: Series Premier by AGES(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2007
This series is reigning right now in America and folks are now comparing the audience's response to that of the likes of 24 and Prison Break. They really surpassed 4400 in ratings except in terms of emotions which 4400 has the preponderance. Let's see what season 2 holds in a few months from now,
Re: Heroes: Series Premier by moondust(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2007
iice:

@moondust, if you got dsl or cable internet, you could watch it online. It's an adventure to partake wink

The similarity between 4400 and Heroes i guess has to do with their powers and of course the emotions the go through working through their powers.

Not sure if season 2 has started, just saw a clip earlier on where Hiro present meets Hiro Future. Seriously digging the Sword he carries grin

@iice
thanks! but I was able to lay my hands on a DVD of the complete 1st season.
It sure kicks ass!!! I didn't leave home till I saw the whole flick,
now I'm wishing I slowed down a bit on it cos I'm seriously itching for the 2nd season.
In my opinion, 4400 is nowhere near it in comparism.
How come future Hiro is so completely different in persona from the present Hiro?
Re: Heroes: Series Premier by iice(f): 11:48am On May 14, 2007
Cool. I know how you feel. I started with about 7-8 episodes the first night, then 4 episodes each succeeding night. When i got to the end, i was excited but pissed because now i have to wait till they a couple of episodes get released for me to know whats going on. angry grin
The last episode you watched, was it the one Hiro present met Hiro future? The one where Sylar meets Isaac?
I guess Hiro future is different because he's from the future lol, of course he's persona would have grown and evolved.
Heard a rumour one of the characters might die. But i think Hiro will be there till the end cheesy
Re: Heroes: Series Premier by Vieira(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2007
Season 1 has not finsihed yet guys.

Season one is 23 episodes and so far they are only at episode 21.

Episode 22 airs tonight.

Best series on TV at the moment.

After every episode there is an online comic adding more information: www.nbc.com/heroes
Re: Heroes: Series Premier by Vieira(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2007
some of the characters have already died!

I will not say anything for those who have not yet watched the episodes.

But what I really want is a Peter vs Sylar battle with Peter kicking his butt!
Re: Heroes: Series Premier by watever(f): 1:37am On May 15, 2007
moondust:

@iice
thanks! but I was able to lay my hands on a DVD of the complete 1st season.
It sure kicks ass!!! I didn't leave home till I saw the whole flick,
now I'm wishing I slowed down a bit on it because I'm seriously itching for the 2nd season.
In my opinion, 4400 is nowhere near it in comparism.
How come future Hiro is so completely different in persona from the present Hiro?

cos Ando died in dat future, oops! spoiler couldn't not say that grin
Re: Heroes: Series Premier by iice(f): 1:01pm On May 15, 2007
Watever!!!!! angry grin grin I don't mind spoilers tongue My bro used to gist me stuffs on Prison Break (a friend will gist him first) but it didnt take away the impact of watching it. Spoilers only make me want to watch it even more grin

@Viera, thanks for the info. Wasn't sure if season 1 had ended, but thank goodness am not so far behind.
Re: Heroes: Series Premier by justkunmi(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2007
just started watchin heroes. am on the 9th episode and its really freakin me out. . .i av o get back home to continue watchin. . .
but pls wat happened to jessica? or wats her name. the lady with 2 personalities? and micah?
Re: Heroes: Series Premier by iice(f): 2:36pm On May 23, 2007
Jessica and Nicky. Well just keep going @justkunmi, it gets better and better!!
Re: Heroes: Series Premier by Vieira(m): 12:15am On May 25, 2007
Make we spoil am for you??
Re: Heroes: Series Premier by icezik1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2007
Heroes is one of the best series in the world! Go to www.tv.com for more info! The only series i watch other than heroes is Naruto and when i posted this it was no. 1 on tv.com. Did you guys enjoy the season finale? It was crazy! The new season starts on September 24th. Anyways, why have all y'all stopped posting in this thread?

(1) (Reply)

D Wow Tamara Of Naija Sings / Watch The First Teaser For The Indie Horror Film Jim & Joan: A Voodoo Tale / DSTV Launches 'DSTV Now' App With Over 20 Exciting Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.