Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Would You Allow A Female Mechanic Fix Your Car ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Allow A Female Mechanic Fix Your Car ? (951 Views)

Man Shares His Encounter With A 22 Years Old Female Mechanic In Abuja / First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto / First Female Mechanic In Nigeria & What She Is Doing Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow A Female Mechanic Fix Your Car ? by Mariangeles(f): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2019
I watched a movie where a lady said her dream is to be a mechanic and own her own shop .
So, it got me wondering if people, especially men, can have enough confidence in a female to allow her fix their car ...
Guys would you ? undecided
Re: Would You Allow A Female Mechanic Fix Your Car ? by tsinzu: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2019
Why not? If she knows how to do the job, why should her sex matter?

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow A Female Mechanic Fix Your Car ? by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2019
The fook kind of question is this? What does gender have to do with ability? If she can do a good job, sure. Who cares if she has tits?
Re: Would You Allow A Female Mechanic Fix Your Car ? by Mariangeles(f): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
The fook kind of question is this? What does gender have to do with ability? If she can do a good job, sure. Who cares if she has tits?
It's just a question .
Be civilized .
Re: Would You Allow A Female Mechanic Fix Your Car ? by Cumtroller: 11:23am On Jun 14, 2019
Mariangeles:
I watched a movie where a lady said her dream is to be a mechanic and own her own shop .
So, it got me wondering if people, especially men, can have enough confidence in a female to allow her fix their car ...
Guys would you ? undecided

Extremely Stupid Question. Who cares if the mechanic is a female so long as the car is properly fixed.

OP obviously isn’t the sharpest pencil. Daft punk.
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow A Female Mechanic Fix Your Car ? by Mariangeles(f): 11:30am On Jun 14, 2019
Cumtroller:

Extremely Stupid Question. Who cares if the mechanic is a female so long as the car is properly fixed.

OP obviously isn’t the sharpest pencil. Daft punk.
[b][/b]

People like you will find it hard to succeed in life .
Attitude is everything ...it can make or mar your future.
Ponder upon it....

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow A Female Mechanic Fix Your Car ? by Timagex(m): 2:20am On Jun 15, 2019
sad
Re: Would You Allow A Female Mechanic Fix Your Car ? by nurey(m): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
infact I would be her loyal customer whether she knows her onion or not but she should be ready for my advances and be at my Beck and call grin

feminist let the attack begin

(1) (Reply)

See The Innoson Vehicles Acquired By Kogi State Government (PHOTOS) / See Photos Of 2019 Lexus Lc500,soft Personal Luxury Coupe Perfected / Stiff / Hard Steering Wheel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.