Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? (809 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by nuelsam: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2019
Mine was when i was in ss2 i think........ I had a neighbour whom we attended the same sec school, so every morning she always comes to my house then we trek to school together ........ So there was this particular day that i lost a certain amount of money my mum gave me....... She insulted me right infront of this gyal(the girl was my junior o), as if the insults weren't enough, she gave me two resounding slaps........ I was ashamed mehnnn, till today the girl still uses that incident to make jest of me whenever i try to troll her........
Share yours
Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by Bizmagnet: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2019
Counter thread don start. Nigerians and the spirt of 'counter'
Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by ibkayee(f): 10:07am On Jun 14, 2019
Whenever an elder is around, I guess she wants them to know my siblings and I have home training by force or something? Lool

For example, if the elder is eating a meal and is about to finish the last morsel on their plate, she won’t even allow the person to land before rushing to say ‘ibkayee, go and take bla bla bla’s plate’, in front of them, it’s annoying because I would’ve done it anyway

Or if the elder is about to carry something, we must run to their side to make sure they don’t even manage to touch what they were trying to pick. ‘Ibkayee go and help bla bla bla carry those bags’ in front of them, when I would’ve done it anyway...

Still love her all the same

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by ebonyggurl(f): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Mine is when she made me eat white rice without stew cos I didn't want to eat eba that night. cry
Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by nams77: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
I don't know what i did to anger my mum. She hardly ever go angry but that day i flipped her and she let loose.
I was still young probably primary6 or JS1. I was standing with a bowl of soup. Can't remember what i did to get her angry but she threw a book or slippers at me and it caught the bowl of soup in my hands and the soup poured on my laps. Funny thing was that i wasn't wearing pants( i was naked). The peppery soup got into my P$#%& and come see cry. grin
My mum almost went berserk when she saw me sprawling on the ground yelling in agony grin A mother's love sha!
I no dey forget that day cool

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by oweniwe(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
@ ibkayee your own better.

My mama own plenty... angry

If mosquito bite her, it is witchcraft mosquito

If thunder sound outside, it is devil

Every elderly woman from our village who is her mate or older is either in occult or is a witch

All young girls are suspected thieves because her skirt got missing after some neighbours told her "my girlfriend" came to visit. Skirt she has not worn in 5 years. From then on If any female friend comes to visit me, she will run to lock her wardrobe and hide the keys

If i have cattarh early morning, village witches sent it to me, she will start praying seriously

Every now and then out of the blue, she will bring cup of bitter agbo/herbs and start preaching/lecturing on how it will make my body strong gbam.... If i refuse to drink it, she will start passing side remarks that i am disobedient child.

I go dey enjoy my sleep for midnight only to be woken up with her hands all over my body praying God knows what prayers

Im forbidden from placing laptop on my lap or any part of my body while charging it because electricity can shock me. If i ignore her, she will go turn off the wall socket say i no dey hear word.

Illiteracy is very bad thing... Especially when mixed with spirikoko embarassed

angry angry

NB: i didn't grow up with her. My folks forked uo wen i was 5 or so... I never really know her personally until last month she was sick i bought her to stay with me. I sometimes wonder, is this really my mother? grin

@ ahnie greetings ma

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by ibkayee(f): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
oweniwe:

Every elderly woman from our village who is her mate or older is either in occult or is a witch

All young girls are suspected thieves because her skirt got missing after some neighbours told her "my girlfriend" came to visit. Skirt she has not worn in 5 years. From then on If any female friend comes to visit me, she will run to lock her wardrobe and hide the keys

If i have cattarh early morning, village witches sent it to me, she will start praying seriously

Every now and then out of the blue, she will bring cup of bitter agbo/herbs and start preaching/lecturing on how it will make my body strong gbam.... If i refuse to drink it, she will start passing side remarks that i am disobedient child.

I go dey enjoy my sleep for midnight only to be woken up with her hands all over my body praying God knows what prayers

Im forbidden from placing laptop on my lap or any part of my body while charging it because electricity can shock me. If i ignore her, she will go turn off the wall socket say i no dey hear word.

angry angry
Lool your mum sounds very cautious, but she sounds like she wants the best for you tongue

Don’t think you should be placing laptops on your body though on
Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by ahnie: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Mine z how she pronounced my name Scott
You would hear her calling me ...scuff!scuff!!
Outta anger...she Christened me a native name.

Every innocent wall gecko that mistakenly falls off the ceiling whilst sleeping z hastenly tagged a witch and killed whilst shouting blood of Jesus.

How she has this weird habits of beating feeble looking roaches to death and drowning them with olive oil.

My mum z the real deal.

How she also poured raw washed intestines yamayama water on a toaster that has been chasing me for years that came to look for me at home.
Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by oweniwe(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
ibkayee:

When you're watching a good movie on your laptop in bed, it's inevitable smiley
Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by ahnie: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
@mr oweniwe

Aje sir... greetings well acknowledged kiss
Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by oweniwe(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
ahnie:

1. How she has this weird habits of beating feeble looking roaches to death and drowning them with olive oil.

2. How she also poured raw washed intestines yamayama water on a toaster that has been chasing me for years that came to look for me at home.

1. I usualy pour small petrol on them and set em ablaze cheesy

2. The guy must be broke and poor that time cry
Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by ahnie: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
oweniwe:

The guy must be broke and poor that time cry

He was a mallam! grin
Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by ibkayee(f): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
oweniwe:

I know, I’m guilty of it too embarassed

But your mum is just trying to help you help yourself grin
Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by oweniwe(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
ahnie:

He was a mallam! grin

Kweke !!!

I'm laughing grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by oweniwe(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
ibkayee:

I know, I’m guilty of it too embarassed

But your mum is just trying to help you help yourself grin

I'm adult nah. Over help dey worry her.

Wouldn't you be embarrassed of you mom wants to be washing your clothes, including underwears?

One morning she empty my wardrobe outside to wash the clothes... I sharply follow her collect my clothes back... She hold my knicker... We start dragging my clothes... When i tire i left the shirts and trousers with her but removed boxers.

Na so i go work o... Come back home to see the boxers in the sun on the clothes line embarassed

That moment, i thank God say i no dey wear pata lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by ibkayee(f): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
oweniwe:

I'm adult nah. Over help dey worry her.

Wouldn't you be embarrassed of you mom wants to be washing your clothes, including underwears?

One morning she empty my wardrobe outside to wash the clothes... I sharply follow her collect my clothes back... She hold my knicker... We start dragging my clothes... When i tire i left the shirts and trousers with her but removed boxers.

Na so i go work o... Come back home to see the boxers in the sun on the clothes line embarassed

That moment, i thank God say i no dey wear pata lipsrsealed grin
Lool your mum actually sounds very cute to me grin
Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by ahnie: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
oweniwe:

1. I usualy pour small petrol on them and set em ablaze cheesy

2. The guy must be broke and poor that time :'
(

He was a well to do young aboki...mum was just scared he wud convert me.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by p3kdudu(m): 2:34am On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Lool your mum sounds very cautious, but she sounds like she wants the best for you tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/5243816/mosquito-repellent-natural-body-spray
Try it
Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by Bojack(m): 2:58am On Jun 15, 2019
anything I follow her to the market, she makes sure she greet the whole market before she starts to buy anything

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by nams77: 6:07am On Jun 15, 2019
oweniwe:

angry angry

NB: i didn't grow up with her. My folks forked uo wen i was 5 or so... I never really know her personally until last month she was sick i bought her to stay with me. I sometimes wonder, is this really my mother? grin

@ ahnie greetings ma
My brother no be illiteracy. Na African mother's love na so e dey be. That prayer part got me. Na my mama second be that. My mumsie go call u for phone begin pray
Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by nams77: 6:12am On Jun 15, 2019
Mothers eh! We really do have them grin
Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 15, 2019
oweniwe:

Buy a lapdesk na.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by okirewaju(f): 11:17am On Jun 15, 2019
Bojack:
[color=#550000] anything I follow her to the market, she makes sure she greet the whole market before she starts to buy anything[/colork]
cheesy cheesy

My mum does this too

Click on my signature and buy airtime, data and subscribe your cable at affordable price
Re: What Was The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Mum? by chii8(f): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hmmm...

I'm the first daughter, so when I was in S.S2,She bought a Christmas cloth for me, a suit precisely, but brethren, the suit was so big that I wore it in my second year in university,I even brought the suit to my husband's house ooo,my mum's reason for buying it was that it's original so that I can be able to wear it for a long time
(That Christmas,I cried ehh,I was so hurt and she was even telling me that I don't know fashion).All through my teenage days,na so so big cloth I dey wear,if I complain,she say so that my other siblings will wear them.

(1) (Reply)

UK Boy Impaled By Trampoline Spring 'Lucky To Be Alive' (Graphic Photo) / Wife Publicly Shames Her Cheating Husband In Spectacular Fashion / Cooperate Wears For Men, Chinos And Jeans At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.