Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,037 members, 7,863,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Hits 3 Million Views On Youtube - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Hits 3 Million Views On Youtube (22319 Views)

Burna Boy Hits One Billion Views On Youtube / Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley / Davido's Song "Assurance" Featuring Chioma, Hits 1 Million Views In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Hits 3 Million Views On Youtube by vicfajeze: 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Jaynom:

AND SO? MAKE WE DO WETIN? CLIMB BRIDGE?
AND JUMP INSIDE grin
Jaynom:

AND SO? MAKE WE DO WETIN? CLIMB BRIDGE?
AND JUMP INSIDE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Hits 3 Million Views On Youtube by whytfaz(m): 1:27am On Jun 15, 2019
And that’s why ppl like you take forever to build the house you are jealous the dude is building. Face your life. Any reasonable person knows your post is filled with jealousy and hatred
Adakintroy:

Your reasoning are shallow. This is why people like Marley are in jail l.
Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Hits 3 Million Views On Youtube by Adakintroy: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2019
whytfaz:
And that’s why ppl like you take forever to build the house you are jealous the dude is building. Face your life. Any reasonable person knows your post is filled with jealousy and hatred

Your one directionAL mind will not let you see past a point of reckoning.

You hide behind people being jealous of your achievment. Ware as you just a coward.Are you achieving in a real sense?. You stealing others achievements you are calling it achievement. That one should be jealous. If you intelligent, put it to good use and stop picking people's pocket.

I make 30k a month and few on the side. But father raise me well..and for that am thanking. I know whats mine and what's not mine unlike your kind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Donates Land To Church To Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary / Olamide Badoo Just Confirmed He Is A Member Of Illuminati. (picture) / Serial Fraud: Seun Egbegbe, Others Lose Bid To Quash Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.