Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? (1065 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by Delivar(m): 10:43am On Jun 14, 2019
₦100,000 sounds like a small amount for a good business. But I still want to know if there could be a business ₦100,000 can support whether doing it alone or in partnership with other fund contributors.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by donbachi(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2019
Sow seed with it and see God multiply u,just in a month...then u can venture into a choice business.
Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by Delivar(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2019
donbachi:
Sow seed with it and see God multiply u,just in a month...then u can venture into a choice business.
It seems you are a pastor who is here to promote his church business. How exactly will God multiply it when the money wasn't invested in anything but dashed away to a pastor to fund his own luxuries and church business? I need serious suggestions please.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by donbachi(m): 10:57am On Jun 14, 2019
Delivar:

It seems you are a pastor who is here to promote his church business. How exactly will God multiply it when the money wasn't invested in anything but dashed away to a pastor to fund his own luxuries and church business? I need serious suggestions please.
hahaha..i'm not a pastor...just a madman that believes so much in the God of all possibilities.
Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by psucc(m): 11:14am On Jun 14, 2019
Op your area plays a major role on what yöu can start with that amount. But for the partnership, please keep your heart from 'troublems'(i.e a combination of troubles and problems).

Now if you wish, look around your neighbourhood, spot those things people are doing but yöu are not satisfied with the way they do it and let's start from there to analyze

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by Zibahstores(f): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2019
Delivar:
₦100,000 sounds like a small amount for a good business. But I still want to know if there could be a business ₦100,000 can support whether doing it alone or in partnership with other fund contributors.

Try importation business... No regrets. Do you have someone you want to partner with already or are you looking for? I am open for discussion.
Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by Delivar(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2019
Zibahstores:

Try importation business... No regrets. Do you have someone you want to partner with already or are you looking for? I am open for discussion.
No one to partner with yet. Still searching. What exactly can be imported?
Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by Zibahstores(f): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2019
Delivar:

No one to partner with yet. Still searching. What exactly can be imported?
There are several items. The choice is yours, you can decide to carve a niche for yourself. But what I do is general wholesales, coz I import and sell to retailers of different items.
Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by Delivar(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
Zibahstores:

There are several items. The choice is yours, you can decide to carve a niche for yourself. But what I do is general wholesales, coz I import and sell to retailers of different items.
I need to discuss in greater details with you. How do I contact you?
Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by Zibahstores(f): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
Delivar:

I need to discuss in greater details with you. How do I contact you?
Contact number on my signature.
Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by shinexty(f): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Op try recharge and get paid, the new oil well in Nigeria
Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by psucc(m): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
Zibahstores:

I think people reading this may have interest only if yöu can properly answer the question - what exactly do we important?
Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by Delivar(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
shinexty:
Op try recharge and get paid, the new oil well in Nigeria
How does that work?
Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by Zibahstores(f): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
psucc:
I think people reading this may have interest only if yöu can properly answer the question - what exactly do we important?

From clothes to shoes, sch bags, fashion accessories, (jewelry such as chains, wristwatches,) make up items. Sneakers, shirts, polos, other miscellaneous items such as gift and house decorations stuff. The list is endless sir.

And collective importation helps a lot.
Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by biztip: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
@op. anything u decide to invest in, do it yourself. don't go give person money to invest for u,

u can start from sth menial and grow. if u re humble enough u can do akara biz. u won't run at a loss.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by psucc(m): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Zibahstores:

From clothes to shoes, sch bags, fashion accessories, (jewelry such as chains, wristwatches,) make up items. Sneakers, shirts, polos, other miscellaneous items such as gift and house decorations stuff. The list is endless sir.

And collective importation helps a lot.
Thanks for being this matured.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by Sobandemojisola: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
Get a plan B for yourself today

Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:

1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit,Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINETINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundrybar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCHand Custard powder.««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES:

::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals

::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity

::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products

::: ONLINE TRAINING (OPEN CHAT WITH PICTURES)

::: Help in registration (NAFDAC, CAC, TRADEMARK, SON, etc)

::: Setting up a factory.

::: WRITING OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.A trial will surely convince you.

Olamoj skills acquisition center

Call: 0-9-0-six-2-six-6-One-1-Six-0
email: omujaidu@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by Twonaira1: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nice question.
Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by aywagze(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
INTERSWITCH Financial Inclusion Services Limited (IFIS) is the division of the interswitch group which has the responsibility of making financial services more inclusive especially to the unbanked population of Nigeria.

Make good profit when you become a Quickteller Paypoint agent to offer these services:
- Sell Airtime.
- Send & Receive Money.
- Pay Electricity Bills.
- Renew Startimes, GOtv & DSTV Subscription.
- Pay Insurance Premiums.
- Redeem Lottery/ Gaming Winnings.
- Settle Retail Taxes.
- Fund Mobile Wallet etc..
- You Only need ANDROID Phone OR Interswitch POS.
- ...for more inquiries.
Phone: 0 8 0 6 7 8 8 7 8 4 7
Whatsapp : 0 8 0 6 6 8 8 7 8 4 7

⚠️⚠️you must have an existing business location⚠️⚠️
Note::: you will make #5000 payment (new agent capital) to fund your wallet when you are created on PAYDIRECT.
Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by shinexty(f): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Delivar:

How does that work?
U register, sell recharge card, subscribe cable, Nepa bills, for ur self and others. But d main thing is whenever someone register under you
Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by punter9(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
Go into the following business:

1. Importation- you can start small and grow your business.

2. Domain Investment - this involve buying of expired domain and flipping it for cash.

3. Vtu business - this is the new oil well business.

4. Max - this involves providing solution to health issues and getting paid by max.

5. Silver extraction business - this involves recycling waste around you into profit machine by extracting silver and gold from used xtray.

6. Research cash - answering research questioners in respondent.io and getting paid $5 - $20 per questioners you completed. (zero capital)

Good luck.
Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by punter9(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Delivar:

How does that work?

This is what l call vtu business.
- you get paid 20% of your start up capital when you register.

- you become a license recharge card, gotv, star time and dstv agent/dealer in Nigeria. You get paid when you sell/buy airtime and data repeatedly. You get paid when you do cable TV subscription for yourself and others.

- you earn 1k - 10k daily for each person you refer.

- you get an automated ewallet of your own to send and receive fund.

- you are entitled to a lot of incentives as a member.

Minimum registration is N5000 while maximum is N100000.

Vtu business is the new oil well.

The best to join is RAGP and RSTH!
Re: What Business Can Be Done With ₦100,000 Alone Or In Partnership? by Larriekay: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Delivar:
Be your own boss, with Bestbet360 Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, you are entitle to commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 20k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 08182219268.

(1) (Reply)

Autopilot Clickbank Affiliate Directory Website/Store Script - Earn Money / FLASH: Dangote Clears Air On Reducing Cement Price From N5,500 To N2,700 / How Bullish/bearish Will 2007 Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.