Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker (981 Views)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by MrHandsome2013: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2019
I think i should give up. I cant continue like this. I am over 30 and no sex yet. I keep having wet dream. My life have been in mess. Lack of sex is depriving me so many things in life. I dont have friends, nothing to write home about. Just stay indoors all the time.
Re: Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by Sundrus: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2019
cheesy wahala dey oooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by Jmk9292(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2019
Do anything within the confines of the law......Rape is not an option.....
You're old enough for marriage, having a girlfriend or having a sex contract.... I wish u well

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by youngsahito(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I think i should give up.
I cant continue like this.
I am over 30 and no sex yet.
I keep having wet dream.
My life have been in mess.
Lack of sex is depriving me so many things in life.
I dont have friends, nothing to write home about.
Just stay indoors all the time.
either u find a gf or a sex worker...don't live like this
Re: Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by SageMK: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2019

Brother you are in for a rude awakening. Having sex or losing your virginity wouldn't improve your life in anyway.

You'll still have wet dreams...
And your life will still be the mess you made it.

Sex worker, girlfriend or wife? — it doesn't matter.

Whomever you decide to lose it to wouldn't define your self worth. Just use protection if you deem it necessary.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by Houseofglam7(f): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
The poster just above me has said it all.
Re: Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by Jayslicky: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
Get a wife simple .

3 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by crackhaus: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I keep having wet dream.
Who told you that lack of sex deprives you of many things in life?

This is how some of you guys play yourselves, then start complaining when a woman is using her punaní to manipulate you.
Be wise oo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by MrHandsome2013: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
finally my eyes have finally opened. Sex is really good for introvert

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by Abcruz(m): 12:37am On Jun 15, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I keep having wet dream.

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Do you not know that your body is the temple of the holy spirit?

Run from sexual sin! No other sin so clearly affects the body as this one does. For sexual immorality is a sin against your own body.-- 1 Corinthians 6:18

Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." --1st Corinthians 6:16

Sensible people will see trouble coming and avoid it, but an unthinking person will walk right into it and regret it later.--proverbs 27:12

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the LORD from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

The ear that listens to the reproofs of life abides among the wise!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by Welcomme: 6:58am On Jun 15, 2019
You can do anything u like but don't go and rape someone's daughter.
Re: Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by YourCoffin: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2019
SageMK:

Brother you are in for a rude awakening. Having sex or losing your virginity wouldn't improve your life in anyway.

You'll still have wet dreams...
And your life will still be the mess you made it.

Sex worker, girlfriend or wife? — it doesn't matter.

Whomever you decide to lose it to wouldn't define your self worth. Just use protection if you deem it necessary.

Wrong.

Having frequent sex stops wet dreams. Also, you develope a clear thought process after ejaculation.
Re: Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by Nickshrapnel: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
finally my eyes have finally opened.
Sex is really good for introvert
Was it with a sex worker?
Re: Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by Mizwisdom(f): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I think i should give up. I cant continue like this. I am over 30 and no sex yet. I keep having wet dream. My life have been in mess. Lack of sex is depriving me so many things in life. I dont have friends, nothing to write home about. Just stay indoors all the time.

Why are you not married?
Re: Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by MrHandsome2013: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Was it with a sex worker?
. Why do you ask??
Re: Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by Nickshrapnel: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
Why do you ask??
I wanted to ask if you’ve achieved all sex deprived you of.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by Modecaih: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Pls don't do so,,if you know you can't hold pls marry,,,
Re: Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by Modecaih: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Pls don't do so,,if you know you can't hold body pls marry,,,don't truncate your destiny

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Virginity To Sex Worker by frozen70(f): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I keep having wet dream.

Why are you not having a girlfriend ❓

(1) (Reply)

Land Issue Between Me And My Dad / . / CEO Mom Closed Her Business To Look After Her 3 Years Old Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.