Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,176 members, 7,864,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Visiting Egypt For The AFCON 2019? Checkout Top 10 Cheapest Hotels In Egypt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visiting Egypt For The AFCON 2019? Checkout Top 10 Cheapest Hotels In Egypt (659 Views)

NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja / 3,500 Years Ago, Stone Pillar Was Abandoned During Construction In Egypt(Pics) / 5 Fascinating Things You Need To Know Before Travelling To Egypt For AFCON 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visiting Egypt For The AFCON 2019? Checkout Top 10 Cheapest Hotels In Egypt by Fly4Cheaper: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2019
The Africans Cup of Nations will soon be upon us in a matter of days, If you are planning to visit Egypt to watch live, Here are the Cheapest Hotel in Egypt.

The whole continent is all geared up for the goals, drama, and surprises that will in unfold in Egypt. While some will be cheering their nations from their home or football viewing center, some will be visiting Egypt to experience the AFCON in real-time.

No matter how much exciting the AFCON promises to be, it is essential to know that visiting Egypt can be quite expensive. If you intend to go to Egypt for the Africa Cup Of Nations, but you are a bit strapped for cash, you may want to save money on your trip to Egypt or choose a cheap hotel. You could go to a 5-star hotel for luxury, but if you genuinely want to save some money, it is best you opt for the cheapest hotel in Egypt. In no particular order, here are the ten most affordable hotels in Egypt.

1. Dome Marina Hotel
Although a 3-star hotel, Dome Marina Hotel offers guests value for money. The rooms are affordable and spacious for all kind of guests.

2. Philip House Hotel
Philip House Hotel is a budget hotel that is cheap and suitable for low budget travelers visiting Egypt. This hotel as an outdoor pool and Wi-Fi in the lobby for guests.

3. Green Plaza Inn Hotel
Green Plaza Inn Hotel, combines pleasure and comfort with affordability for its guest for a beautiful stay.

4. Golden Rose Hotel
Strategically located in the heart of Hurghada, this hotel is affordable, and it will bring you closer to landmarks like sandy beaches, Sheraton road shopping centers, Hurghada Marina, and restaurants. The Golden Rose Hotel primary building is made of 5 floors.

5. Philae Hotel Aswan
Suited along Corniche El Nile, Philae Hotel is an ideal location if you are traveling to Egypt on a low budget. This hotel offers spacious and air-conditioned rooms with balconies for you have a great view of the Nile. There are also free Wi-Fi in every area and a restaurant that serves delicious American Breakfast.

6. Kaoud Sporting Hotel
The rooms in this hotel are nicely decorated and offer guests excellent comfort and great location around the ever busy Alexandria area. If you are a Nigeria visiting Egypt for the AFCON, the Kaoud Sporting Hotel is the ideal hotel because it is a stone throw away from the Alexandra stadium which will be hosting all of the Super Eagles group games.

7. Lotus Hotel Cairo
Located in Cairo, this hotel an array of rooms that will suit your budget. From Double Room with shared Bathroom to Single Room with Bathroom, there is a room for everyone. Lotus hotel Although a booking a room in this hotel is cheap their rooms are fitted with excellent facilities that will make you comfortable as possible.

8. Invitation Hotel
Often called a diamond in the rough by residents, invitation hotel offers guests affordable accommodation in the heart of Cairo. This hotel features free Wi-Fi, Ironing services, Non-smoking rooms, Airport shuttle, library, and a lot more.

9. Blue Beach Club
The African cup of Nations will definitely make the street of Egypt a very, very busy. So what better way to unwind yourself after a game at the stadium than relaxing in a comfy bed without spending much. That is what you will get when you lodge a Blue Beach Club.This hotel offers guests a getaway from the hustle and bustle of the AFCON. Blue beach club is a hotel suitable for all purposes at a guilt-free price.

10. Nakhil Inn
This cozy little hotel is located at the end of Taribian beach. It boasts air condition rooms, satellite television, serene atmosphere that will make you feel comfortable throughout your stay in Egypt.

Tips For Choosing A Budget Hotel in Egypt

The list of cheap hotels in Egypt is a lengthy one and are well scattered over the country. It is, however, vital that travelers searching for a budget-friendly hotel keep some things in mind. These include the hotel nearness to the travelers’ main interest in Egypt. If you are traveling to Egypt for the AFCON, make sure the hotel you will be lodging is not too far from the stadium and as a great route to the stadium.

https://naijmobile.com/visiting-egypt-for-the-afcon-2019-checkout-top-10-cheapest-hotel-in-egypt/

Re: Visiting Egypt For The AFCON 2019? Checkout Top 10 Cheapest Hotels In Egypt by dake40(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2019
Baba, make your research well before posting. How could you list them without their booking fees?
Re: Visiting Egypt For The AFCON 2019? Checkout Top 10 Cheapest Hotels In Egypt by fayowoles: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2019
dake40:
Baba, make your research well before posting. How could you list them without their booking fees?

Well, quoting a booking fee may not be necessary for a thread like this just like flight ticket. It can make someone become a liar,it changes most times not even now that we are approaching summer......I think it's good we have a list down and once the need arises, one can request a quote and compare with the hotel directly to confirm availability.

2 Likes

Re: Visiting Egypt For The AFCON 2019? Checkout Top 10 Cheapest Hotels In Egypt by Dgrant(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
Basically, I think this thread is intended give ideal accommodation suggestion to those traveling to Egypt for the AFCON2019. Many Nigerian may not know the name of a single hotel in Egypt to start with. At least with this, Nigerians who haven't been to Egypt before now have some accommodation ideas. Message OP na.
dake40:
Re: Visiting Egypt For The AFCON 2019? Checkout Top 10 Cheapest Hotels In Egypt by Rangel: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
These hotels are too fine to be cheap o.
Re: Visiting Egypt For The AFCON 2019? Checkout Top 10 Cheapest Hotels In Egypt by Pekuliar: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
The hotels make sense.. I hope they won't increase the booking fee because of AFCON.. Considering the fact that so many people would be comin to Egypt at that time

1 Like

Re: Visiting Egypt For The AFCON 2019? Checkout Top 10 Cheapest Hotels In Egypt by liberalchick(f): 3:33am On Jun 15, 2019
Let me add one, stayed here a long time ago when I was a broke college student on vacation. The hotel was cheap and decent. They used to have a huge spread of ‘free’ breakfast, and a chef that would fry your eggs in front of you. Since I was on a tight budget I used to get most of my meals at the ‘free’ breakfast buffet. The hotel is close to the pyramids at Giza, you can walk there.

Last I remembered the Egyptians were very friendly.

Gawharet Al Ahram hotel

Edit: These are not my personal pictures got these from the internet. However, the pictures are accurate, a section of the buffet and the chef.

2 Likes

Re: Visiting Egypt For The AFCON 2019? Checkout Top 10 Cheapest Hotels In Egypt by Fly4Cheaper: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
Wow, sounds really good.
liberalchick:
Let me add one, stayed here a long time ago when I was a broke college student on vacation. The hotel was cheap and decent. They used to have a huge spread of ‘free’ breakfast, and a chef that would fry your eggs in front of you. Since I was on a tight budget I used to get most of my meals at the ‘free’ breakfast buffet. The hotel is close to the pyramids at Giza, you can walk there.

Last I remembered the Egyptians were very friendly.

Gawharet Al Ahram hotel

Edit: These are not my personal pictures got these from the internet. However, the pictures are accurate, a section of the buffet and the chef.

(1) (Reply)

Helicopter Lands To Pick Up A VIP Who's Stuck In Lagos-Benin Road Traffic (Phot) / International Passport / I Did A Phd Interview At TAU But I Am Confirm Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.