Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,202 members, 7,839,098 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

The Past In The Soup Pot (part 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Past In The Soup Pot (part 1) (417 Views)

Scares Of The Past / Ghost Of The Past / Part 1 Sex Between Me & Son (18+ Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Past In The Soup Pot (part 1) by Sezioha(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2019
She cantered to the kitchen door as if the ghost of Enebele would suddenly awake.

The pot of Egusi soup was still sitting still on top of the gas cooker. She took a cursory look at the untidy image of her once glorious kitchen and tried to compare it to its days of former glory.

Shreds of dried onion peels conversed on the sink, vehemently argued by the pile of unwashed utensils which added more horror to the atmosphere.

She perceived the foul smell and knew the source to be the soup pot which was left uncovered.

Read more on:

https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/06/14/the-past-in-the-soup-pot-part-1/

(1) (Reply)

EBIERE BY KARISPEN / Poem: My Life, Not My Choice / Patient Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.