Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday (44153 Views)

The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) / The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
This was killed on a friend's farm yesterday. I want to use this medium to encourage our farmers to always go to the farm with protective kits and armed. These animals are real and can attack humans.

Please, try as much as possible not to go to a farm alone especially if there are no neighbouring farms around.

Scary

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by horlahwaley(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
FTC again grin grin

I dedicate this awesome success to sikira our house maid thanks for letting me forget about my ex, she thought i wont be able to do without her and now she has been disturbing me lately, Is it by force?

Shout out to my village people for not wanting me to make it. Las las i finally made it this year.

And my biggest shout out to Unku lalasticlala for pushing all snakes thread to FP.

But were you snake reincarnated as lalasticlala.?

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Sundrus: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lol...front page cooking, lala food go soon ready.

1 Like

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
Meat as usual. No time to waste

7 Likes

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by mejai(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
is dat a farm or a bush? u went to bush and killed innocent lala's friend?
My friend, u r under arrest

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Nasri100(m): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lala right now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by dipopooo(m): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Surest way to make front page....

But some people get mind sha.. God forbid if I see this kind of snake for bush I go run pass usain bolt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by dante0147: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lala
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by freemanbubble: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
These are friendly python

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

5 Likes

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by NameChecker: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Buhari sef sad

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Waakanda: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Waawuu cheesy
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by PrincessB1(f): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
cheesy

Wow!
This is massive enough for snake pepper soup.
Oh! How scrumptious it's gonna be kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Peroh426: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Which state
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by devigblegble: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
If I was you I’ll never set foot on that farm again , there is more snakes in the bush / farm

1 Like

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by OgbanjeProphet: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
See as them lay banana leaves for ground like say na cow them wan burcher. Very disgusting...

4 Likes

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by wakes: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
This one long o

1 Like

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by bamasite2: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Unlce.lala
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by ElTafari7(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
horlahwaley:
FTC again grin grin.

I dedicated this awesome success to sikira our house maid thanks for letting me forget about my ex, she thought i wont be able to do without her and now she has been disturbing me lately, Is it by force?

Shout out to my village people for not wanting me to make it. Las las i finally made it this year.

And my biggest shout out to Unku lalasticlala for pushing all snakes thread to FP.

But were you snake but reincarnated as lalsticlala.?

Lmao! Sikira must have been a very supportive house maid. No let your mama know sha grin

2 Likes

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by ZombieTERROR: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Buhari sef sad
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Glycosunde: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lalastica right now tongue tongue tongue
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by FunmyKemmy(f): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Ifexontop(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lalas food is ready
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by eluquenson(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lala's mood now grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by backtalkG(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Where Lala sef
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by piagetskinner(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nice one

Come and kill this python custom skin iPhone 6 64gb
Uk used
Call 07068504404
interested buyers only

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by capitalzero: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
ifedola28:
This was killed on a friend's farm yesterday. I want to use this medium to encourage our farmers to always go to the farm with protective kits and armed. These animals are real and can attack humans.

Please, try as much as possible not to go to a farm alone especially if there are no neighbouring farms around.

Scary
What is the name?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) Are For Sale In Ibadan / Current Price Of Palm Oil Now. / Reasons Why Fish Farmers Fail In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.