Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,410 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

D Riff-Raff Music Dairy Reviewin "Mumford & Sons" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D Riff-Raff Music Dairy Reviewin "Mumford & Sons" (592 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Riff-Raff Music Dairy Reviewin "Mumford & Sons" by RiffRaff: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2010
Just created this page to review any song that I’m crazy About.

Right now the song I’m crazy about is: Owl City – Vanilla Twilight.

Mehn,, this dude called Owl city can Sing about anything. Listening to his ocean eyes album proves that he is one hell of a poet.
When I hear songs like Saltwater Room, On the Wings, Fireflies, if my heart was a house, Cave in & all the others…. I just go totally gaga.

How do people come up with words like:
“Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere”
“The silence isn’t so bad till I look @ my Hands & fill sad cuz The spaces between my fingers are right where urs fit perfectly”
The whole lyrics itself is hypnotizing, I have played this song everyday for like a year, even more but I can’t seem to get tired of listening to it.

I’m officially turning a poet because of owlcity.
Re: D Riff-Raff Music Dairy Reviewin "Mumford & Sons" by kannymoore(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2010
Bros, you talk well. The first day i heard "fireflres", i nearly peed in me pants from delight.
But,
when i first saw the video, i shed tears of joy.
Re: D Riff-Raff Music Dairy Reviewin "Mumford & Sons" by Genuflect(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2010
I am almost very sure of my next sentence. This guy/s probably uses drugs. His lyrics are from somewhere else!!!! Btw, my best song on the album is Hello Seattle (Remix). The beat is crazy
Re: D Riff-Raff Music Dairy Reviewin "Mumford & Sons" by medjai(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2010
my favourite Owl City tracks are Rainbow vein and Hot air balloon. There's a line in Rainbow vein that goes thus: your nerves gather with the altitude/exhale so you dont come unglued/
you just have to give it to Adam Young, he is good
Re: D Riff-Raff Music Dairy Reviewin "Mumford & Sons" by RiffRaff: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2010
Snow patrol
i first came across there song watching a very emotional episode of Smallville (Lana Was going to get Married to Lex Luthor) the song played at the beginning was Titled "You Could Be Happy"
iplayed that episode over and over again just to hear that song. i did an internet search o download more of there songs that was how i came across
"Chasing Cars" one of the most amazing song ever done by a Rock artist. i love this song so much.
"Open Your Eyes" i have i on repeat all day.
"Signal Fire" i love d beginning which says *D perfect words never crossed my mind cuz there was nothing in there but u*
D Song "Run" is also awesome. I tink of sum1 i luv evrytime i listen.
if u are looking for a great band to listen to, Snow patrol is he answer to ur Question
Re: D Riff-Raff Music Dairy Reviewin "Mumford & Sons" by RiffRaff: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mumford & Sons
Stumble upon dis Band on d internet. Dont know what it is about this Song "Little Lion Man", v had it on Reply 4 a while now & 'm Luvin it. "d Cave" & "Timshel" (i tink of Joshua Radin's Winter wen i hear dis 1) also Gud.

(1) (Reply)

Get Self-help Audio Books From American Gurus For A Token / Here’s Picture Of Tuface If He Was A Girl + Shan George! / 04ka Presents Psalmurai-2010 Wrap Up. 04kaa Recommends Psalmurai To Blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.