Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 (821 Views)

To You Friend And Colleagues NYSC Batch B 2019 / NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration – SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE / NYSC Registration: NYSC Set To Begin Batch B 2019 Registration, Mobilization And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 by Gracito(f): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kindly join the WhatsApp link. Let's get acquainted. And please how do I get to Kwara from Warri?

https:///LnQfWjvTVb2KPth7PpVWDO
Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 by imocheezy(m): 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
got Kwara also, chat me up 09090440852
Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 by Gracito(f): 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
Done
Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 by SosaXVLV(m): 12:57am On Jun 15, 2019
Here we go
Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 by phaulzoe(m): 2:18am On Jun 15, 2019
Add me up 08100397346.

Kwara Corper
Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 by geedot: 2:19am On Jun 15, 2019
Posted to Kwara as well and I must say, I'm not the happiest man at the moment. I'm definitely not reporting to that camp come June 18, may be with the next stream.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 by abelwealth(m): 5:06am On Jun 15, 2019
Pls o..add me up for this kwara sometin..me cant fit sleep o..
#I cant kill myself o#
Na to redeploy o..nothing more
Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 by Gracito(f): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2019
I've added all those who dropped their numbers
Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 by Gracito(f): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2019
geedot:
Posted to Kwara as well and I must say, I'm not the happiest man at the moment. I'm definitely not reporting to that camp come June 18, may be with the next stream.
Lol
Please do report, let's make it fun for ourselves
Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2019
kwara add me up 08142724840
Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 by CampDirect: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2019
Will you be travelling to your NYSC Orientation from Lagos, Ibadan and/or Ilorin? If yes, Camp Direct Travels is the solution to your transportation issue!!!

Why embark on that over 6 hours journey in discomfort when you can travel effortlessly in grand style to Camp with Camp Direct Travels from our takeoff points in Lagos, Ibadan and Ilorin

Camp Direct Travels is a transportation company duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) & we convey Corps Members to and fro the various NYSC Orientation Camps in the country.

Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 by Dway911(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
add me to the group pls 09093831148
Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 by Umarzy(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
CampDirect:
Will you be travelling to your NYSC Orientation from Lagos, Ibadan and/or Ilorin? If yes, Camp Direct Travels is the solution to your transportation issue!!!

Why embark on that over 6 hours journey in discomfort when you can travel effortlessly in grand style to Camp with Camp Direct Travels from our takeoff points in Lagos, Ibadan and Ilorin

Camp Direct Travels is a transportation company duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) & we convey Corps Members to and fro the various NYSC Orientation Camps in the country.

I have to tell guys not to follow this transport company . If you are travelling from any part of the country. It's better for you to follow your State registered transport company. I am not here to rubbish the company but just to let guys know that this is one of the worst transport company i have ever entered while traveling. I am a corp member serving currently. I followed this bus from Kwara to bauchi on March 27, 2019, and i regret my life for ever following this bus. I had obtained my ticket a day to the travel day of which 6:00am was stipulated as the take-off time .Could you believe that we didn't take off until 9:35am. The organization was very poor, logistics was poor and some other annoying factors. While we started the journey, there were two buses that moved together, and we were made to understand the fact that the other driver in the other bus did not know the road and our own driver that knows the road had to stop for him intermittently on the way so that he'd catch up. What's More? The bus was not in good condition, it was just developing faults anyhow on the way. Our agreement was that the bus will take all of us directly to the camp . But, When we got to Plateau state, they had to drop all of us off for another bus inside the Plateau Riders garage which then took us to Bauchi, Gombe and Adamawa as the case was. In Essence, people should not waste their time or risk their life by entering CAMP DIRECT TRAVELS. I am saying all these from experience. Good Luck to the newest corp Members and i wish you all Journey Mercies to your respective states of deployment.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 by Teflon7: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Add me up..am deployed to Kwara....08064753382
Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 by CampDirect: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Umarzy:

I have to tell guys not to follow this transport company . If you are travelling from any part of the country. It's better for you to follow your State registered transport company. I am not here to rubbish the company but just to let guys know that this is one of the worst transport company i have ever entered while traveling. I am a corp member serving currently. I followed this bus from Kwara to bauchi on March 27, 2019, and i regret my life for ever following this bus. I had obtained my ticket a day to the travel day of which 6:00am was stipulated as the take-off time .Could you believe that we didn't take off until 9:35am. The organization was very poor, logistics was poor and some other annoying factors. While we started the journey, there were two buses that moved together, and we were made to understand the fact that the other driver in the other bus did not know the road and our own driver that knows the road had to stop for him intermittently on the way so that he'd catch up. What's More? The bus was not in good condition, it was just developing faults anyhow on the way. Our agreement was that the bus will take all of us directly to the camp . But, When we got to Plateau state, they had to drop all of us off for another bus inside the Plateau Riders garage which then took us to Bauchi, Gombe and Adamawa as the case was. In Essence, people should not waste their time or risk their life by entering CAMP DIRECT TRAVELS. I am saying all these from experience. Good Luck to the newest corp Members and i wish you all Journey Mercies to your respective states of deployment.

It was really sad that you had such experience as it is rare with Camp Direct Travels given our track record of success and many ex corp members here can TESTIFY and bulk of our clients come from RECOMMENDATIONS of satisfied, past clients.However, the issues you experienced that day were, unfortunately, unforseen challenges which nonetheless we take blame for.

We have however taken disciplinary measures against the Ilorin reps. It would have be more helpful and considerate for you to have offered a feedback plus, strong measures had (with/without) your feedback.

We urge CORP MEMEBRS to VISIT and ASK QUESTIONS to your satisfaction then we leave you to your choice. CAMP DIRECT TRAVELS will NEVER Endanger anyone's live pre, during or post voyage.
Have a nice day everyone.
Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 by KelvinJnr(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kwara boy

Add up pls.. 08067416393
Re: Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2019 by Dreaboy2017(m): 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Add me up08168711072

(1) (Reply)

Recommendation For Employment After NYSC / My PPA Posting Just Arrived And This Is It / Batch A Stream 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.