Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) (4478 Views)

US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) / Ugandan Primary Schoolgirl Gives Birth During Mathematics Exam In School (Pix) / "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by amzee(m): 6:07am On Jun 15, 2019
Is it a mistake on the part of the painter or the teachers in the school are blind to see it.

How can a Giraffe be called a Mouse.

Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 15, 2019
That's not a giraffe dummy, that's CR7 the real G.O.A.T

2 Likes

Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by daddytime(m): 6:14am On Jun 15, 2019
Did the op just start using a phone?.

This pix is older than nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by Chrisbeks: 6:15am On Jun 15, 2019
They just took it to the next level
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by chiommy123(f): 6:16am On Jun 15, 2019
That's the real mouse and you can't see it anywhere except in aso rock
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by UAE123(m): 6:34am On Jun 15, 2019
This is the futuristic mouse that we hope to see in the years to come
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by iTearHerToto: 6:45am On Jun 15, 2019
Op just coming back from the dead

Cos That's the mouse I use on my laptop

Pukes angry
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by etrange: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2019
OP, you need to read up on Charles Darwin's evolution theory! This is what mice will eventually evolve into!

This school is way too advanced mhen!

1 Like

Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by tharealest(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2019
Standard of education don develop k-leg

I was sent to pay a child's school fee somewhere in Nasarawa, I heard a teacher teaching the nursery section a song:
"we are marching, we are marching, we are marching to Abuja to see baba Buhari..."

2 Likes

Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by czarina(f): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2019
tharealest:
Standard of education don develop k-leg

I was sent to pay a child's school fee somewhere in Nasarawa, I heard a teacher teaching the nursery section a song:
"we are marching, we are marching, we are marching to Abuja to see baba Buhari..."
Is this for real? cheesy
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by Amuocha: 9:00am On Jun 15, 2019
Leonel MESSI sef grin
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by Gadafii: 9:04am On Jun 15, 2019
Some Lagos street mouse are as large as a camel grin

Na those type if mouse/rats dey burst wall of buildings,they no dey fear humans again,all the back don peel peel,

If u get those ones for compound just relocate cos not even sniper go kill them, if u set rat mat for them,Dem go lick the gum Waka comot

2 Likes

Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by tharealest(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2019
czarina:
Is this for real? cheesy
Yea yea
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2019
oh boy that thing fit be mouse cos the kind of mouse that dey terrorise these days na something else.
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by amzee(m): 10:31am On Jun 15, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by Holycity(f): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
thinking big.

I guess
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by tetralogyfallot(m): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
I'll comment only when it hits front page
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by Smony: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
wow.... wat a skul
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by statistics1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
MOUSE IN GIRAFFE SKIN

izza zimpu ztuff.
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by statistics1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
MOUSE IN GIRAFFE SKIN

izza zimpu ztuff.
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by Adesammy111(m): 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
No wonder pupils don't know anything again... Have seen a school where they are teaching their nursery class capital letter 1 and small letter 1
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by ThePreachersSon: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
This is the reason why Jamb cut off mark dropped to 160

1 Like

Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by ModestGal(f): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2020
Adesammy111:
No wonder pupils don't know anything again... Have seen a school where they are teaching their nursery class capital letter 1 and small letter 1
Lol, na lie go kill you, no make me laugh abeg
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by Adesammy111(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
[/color][/b][b]
ModestGal:

[color=#770077]
ModestGal:

ModestGal:

You don't believe abi...
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by Jamesarua: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
chai!!!!,,,,i pity the students
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by Zendinho(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nothing were magu no go see for prison
grin grin grin
Re: As Seen On The Wall Of A School (pix) by ymstar(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
That's not a giraffe dummy, that's CR7 the real G.O.A.T
Oh my GOD, nairalander, ah, twale for una o

(1) (Reply)

Can One Enter University Without Secondary School ? / #Breaking: ASUU Announces Resumption Date / Shell,chevron,elf,texaco,agip,total Scholarships:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.