Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,539 members, 7,827,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing (1294 Views)

Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! / Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] / Scam Fraud Alert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : 08109060566 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing by legalwealth(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2019
This is to call the attention of the public to the notice that "Naija PayPal Secrets" brought up in 2012 by Adesida Oluwasegun Abayomi a.k.a Presegs, Legalwealth, IJAM is officially no longer existing.

Don't be deceived by any form or related tweaking that any scammer, thief, fraudster etc presents it; it is and should be termed as scam/fraud attempt. Nduka Joseph calling himself Jspider, Jspider Jnr, Sir Joe Azahman etc whose Facebook profile is accessible through https://www.facebook.com/nduka.joseph.90 opened several related groups especially on telegram. He cloned the closed and deleted "Naija PayPal Secrets" telegram group and opened a new one with the same name and link as that of the original one on June 3rd, 2019.

Popular "Naija PayPal Secrets" telegram group created for it was closed and deleted late last month to secure my/our reputation because thieves, scammers, fraudsters etc turned it to their den.

It was confirmed by several reports received to the extent we had to pay one of them N39,000 that he was confirmed scammed by an admin of the group. The admin has refused to further respond to chats let alone pick calls pushed to his lines till date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing by legalwealth(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
The phone numbers that are associated with the cloned groups are 0 8 0 6 5 9 1 7 0 8 7 and 0 7 0 6 9 6 3 8 8 1 3 which is glaringly associated with a nairalander with username Fred4life as it can be seen on https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Fred4life&search=Search

The first phone number was called and the first question that he rudely asked was like "how did you get my number when telegram doesn't show phone number?". He was advised to desist from using the same name and link of the previous one but use different thing entirely even if he wants to steal the idea and doesn't want to acknowledge anyone.

He continued being rude to the extent he said I should sue him while he dropped the call; he was called back but he never picked let alone returned the call. The groups he created were later joined and message cautiously passed there for the creator to stop using the name and link of the old one but before I know it, he will remove and block each of the accounts that were used to advise him. He use to also block anyone that joins the group and advise him to take action of renaming and changing the link of the group.

Second phone number was called with another line after 4 days or so; all he said immediately he picked the call and I introduced myself to him was "if it is regarding that same issue, forget about it and stop disturbing me" and he dropped the call. That along with due diligence investigations confirmed him to be the same person that owns the first number which also created one of the cloned telegram groups.
Re: SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing by legalwealth(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2019
More updates are coming especially for a major use! !!
Re: SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing by legalwealth(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2019
As it can be seen in the screenshots, he started criminal defamation of my person in the group which he cloned.

I don't know how it is his business on any amount I decide to charge for my newly launched masterclasses; two people
even paid N300,000 each for the best of the three(3) masterclasses that I launched the same day I made it public.

1 Share

Re: SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing by legalwealth(m): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
Until someone in the group cautioned him! !!

1 Share

Re: SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing by legalwealth(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2019
See the unrepentant criminal abusing grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing by legalwealth(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2019
An unknown insider of the group gave me these screenshots

1 Share

Re: SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing by legalwealth(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2019
He knows nothing about PayPal; be extremely careful to avoid stories that hurt.

1 Share

Re: SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing by legalwealth(m): 10:54am On Jun 20, 2019
In the screenshots below are evidence of communications between himself and someone that wanted to buy PayPal funds from him.

He blocked the person in the long run just because the person didn't send money to his personal account on time(say within 2 hours).

1 Share

Re: SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing by legalwealth(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
In conclusion, "Naija PayPal Secrets" can no longer be seen by outsiders when searched and other necessary steps have been taken. Thanks

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Popcorns & Chips Bags,boxes Available / What Type Of Businesses Are Likely To Boom Immediately After Covid-19 Pandemic / Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.