Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Persistent Tooth And Ear Ache. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Persistent Tooth And Ear Ache. (427 Views)

Can A Tooth With A Large Hole Be Cured Without Extraction / Ear Ache Or Ear Pain Natural Treatments / Persistent Rashes On Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Persistent Tooth And Ear Ache. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hello , Nairalanders.

I have this ear and toothache that won't go away.

It started sometime ago when I felt a hot sting in my right ear. I felt it was just dirt.
I bought cotton bud, cleaned and cleaned to no avail.
The pain stubbornly clung to my nerve.

In two days, there was already a white film of wax over my ear drum and I could not hear properly except on the other side.

The Pharmacist gave me a medication he promised would softened the wax and then , I would just wipe, and be free again. This failed.
The White film remained and I had to drive buds deep down my inner ear to see if I can prick it out.
The buds came out with little success.

Sometimes, I felt air whistling into my ear.

Not long after, I noticed the pain spreading to my teeth through this nerve around my ear.

I got to the hospital.
They diagnosed bacteria infection.
They put me on Cetraxine and other drugs whose names I will supply later.

The pain ameliorated only to come back stronger and in full force.

Since then, I've spent a lot on ear drops, toothpastes and concoctions that promised relief without success.

I'm tired.

I just need help on what would truly work.

Your comments would be appreciated.
Re: Persistent Tooth And Ear Ache. by JubrinElSudan: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
One day I updated on my whatsApp status that toothache is the "most painful ache" one can go through. A friend replied that I haven't dealt with ear ache yet. Only God knows how to deal with the 2 pains, I am no doctor but I can only console you (esp for the toothache, I have been there, it's not a small pain)
Re: Persistent Tooth And Ear Ache. by psucc(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Te ain might be caused by toothacheand spread to the ear. Kindly treat the tooth ache first
Re: Persistent Tooth And Ear Ache. by omorkelly(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
I will advise you to visit a general hospital.
Re: Persistent Tooth And Ear Ache. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
One day I updated on my whatsApp status that toothache is the "most painful ache" one can go through. A friend replied that I haven't dealt with ear ache yet. Only God knows how to deal with the 2 pains, I am no doctor but I can only console you (esp for the toothache, I have been there, it's not a small pain)
It's hell!
When it starts , you can brand me with a flaming iron bar and I won't even feel it.

It kills me while it lasts.
Re: Persistent Tooth And Ear Ache. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
psucc:
Te ain might be caused by toothacheand spread to the ear. Kindly treat the tooth ache first

The ear ache came first.
Re: Persistent Tooth And Ear Ache. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
omorkelly:
I will advise you to visit a general hospital.

I've been to one and that's where they prescribed Cetroxine for me.

E still no work o.

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Eating Whale Is Dangerous To Our Health / Let Us Get Fit Together / Importance Of Drinking Water..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.