Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water (25923 Views)

Lagos State Fire Service Contains Market Fire On Lagos Island. / Fire Service Controls Apongbon Fire In Lagos (Photos) / He Completed His House Without Uttering A Single Word To Me As A Close Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by barinedan(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
They Should Have Been Stoned

1 Like

Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by mechanics(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
And they are being paid for their services.
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by lilbarracuda(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
embarassed
They came to take pictures
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by spawnx: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
All you people shouting; the fire truck is meant to connect to a water source which is usually a fire hydrant. There can never be enough water in the fire truck when it comes to a burning building.

Give them a break!
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by mistyebby(f): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Cornerkick:
grin

Make i follow you laff abeg. They probably came with hose to connect to a near by well. cheesy
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by dapadawee: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
but rain they fall nah
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by Satioshi: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
It is not possible for the Fire Fighters to visit a burning building with empty trucks. A safety workshop was organized in my office and an instructor from the Lagos State Fire Service said that the first question they ask after arriving at a burning building is whether or not the owners use cooking gas. If the answer is yes and the fire has spread to the kitchen, they inform residents there is no water and salvage as much as they can from the sorrounding.
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by Jabioro: 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
What has he comes to do then,,? Abi me I no understand..
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by Jabioro: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
spawnx:
All you people shouting; the fire truck is meant to connect to a water source which is usually a fire hydrant. There can never be enough water in the fire truck when it comes to a burning building.

Give them a break!
We did Bros...but enough of all these excuses..
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by Jabioro: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
Boleyndynasty2:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy wtf did they drive down there to do?
To come and watch live burning building,and been the first to do condolence..
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by Sinach0191(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
wat is this
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by jubangha(m): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
pat of the next level things
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by semyman: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Their chief swore to high heavens recently that this scenario is not feasible
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
LZAA:
Nigger area things grin grin
Cc SARRKI afamed Adaibeku
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by bulusberry: 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
This is next level,una never see anything....very soon lastma would be arresting yahoo boys and efcc arresting traffic offenders
lemme go and hide before nigerian airforce arrest me
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by goshen26: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
The movie, "Fireproof" comes to mind
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by Jokkarm2: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
I pleadge Nigeria my country, to be faithful kiyal and honest to serve Nigeria is not by force .
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by Mcreloaded(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
NOC1:
hmmm, Standard is immediately you have used the water in the truck, replace the water according to the standard.
ones the fire truck is back from work replacement and treatment is done before the fire fighters submit their report, and in the report it must be stated that the fire fighting machine is in good shape.

You have said it all just that 92% of all fire trucks in Nigerian even those in airports and Aso Villa have one major problem which is when they fill the fire truck with water and the distance to the fire incident is approximately 30mins the water leaks out.

I believe this to be true after all gorilla recently ate N7 000 000. In Nigeria not be the money snake eat
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by Dshocker(m): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
Even Lucifer the devil wouldn't agree to live in a country like Nigeria
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by jamace(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
spawnx:
All you people shouting; the fire truck is meant to connect to a water source which is usually a fire hydrant. [b]There can never be enough water in the fire truck [/b]when it comes to a burning building.

Give them a break!
Which kind of talk is this? Ok. I pray fire guts your house/property and the firemen come there with empty water tankers.
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by Joekaynews(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nigerian fire services are known for that. You call them fire incident, they will arrive there either with empty tank or they will first speed to another direction entirely like a lost dog and later come back to the fire incident scene with the excuse of missing their route when all property must have been burnt to ashes. Now, if some angry youths mob them for this intentional and wicked act, same Nigerians will blame them (youths).
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by Walehelt(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Is this even possible?

Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by Sambaby7640: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
OriginalZombiE:
We need a dictator in this country, democracy doesn't suit Nigeria with the level of incompetence and low IQ citizens
I swear better oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by betwo: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Eko asanwasowo. Mad peoples under mad ruler.
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by brownbib(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
Too hilarious to be true.
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by Khaleell001(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
The funny thing is, no one will get fired for this gross incompetence; and yet tax are collected on a regular basis from these struggling citizens.

I don't know what is wrong with us in this country.
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by Ayasayas(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Is a lie there is always water in fire service trucks, it may be that the water exusted, they never go to sciene of fire with river, so the truck will be emptied after working for sometime.
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by Ayasayas(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Joekaynews:
Nigerian fire services are known for that. You call them fire incident, they will arrive there either with empty tank or they will first speed to another direction entirely like a lost dog and later come back to the fire incident scene with the excuse of missing their route when all property must have been burnt to ashes. Now, if some angry youths mob them for this intentional and wicked act, same Nigerians will blame them (youths).
is a lie, the truck might be emptied after working for sometimes.
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by bobtee1122: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
It's never possible for the Lagos fire service truck be deployed to any burning structure without water..Check your facts right...
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by DelphiOracle(m): 4:55am On Jun 16, 2019
Boleyndynasty2:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy wtf did they drive down there to do?
sightseeing
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by esanoladimeji: 7:48am On Jun 16, 2019
I can boldly say that the story is not true. The video did not portray that there is no water in the truck. Firemen were already fighting fire with a charged hose in that building.
Re: Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water by 1988: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2019
When I say Nigeria is a FAILED STATE, some ppl will reply that we're not in a civil war. Explain this then...u think until a country becomes Iraq, Libya or Somalia b4 it can be called a failed state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos / Petrol Tanker Burnt In Egbeda Estate, Lagos. Properties Destroyed (Video) / Primed 800sqm At Cowriecreek Estate(NLNG ESTATE) LEKKI PHASE 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.