Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Is The Name Of This Fruit? (PHOTOS) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Name Of This Fruit? (PHOTOS) (5738 Views)

What's The English Name Of This Fruit. / What's The Name Of This Fruit In English And Your Native Language / What Is This Fruit Called In English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Fruit? (PHOTOS) by Kirchhoff01(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hello Nairalandas!

I visited the village and saw them trying to get ogbono from this fruit we call ujuru in our local dialect.

I'd really love to know more about the fruit; English name and scientific name. I've asked and no one could tell me.

Re: What Is The Name Of This Fruit? (PHOTOS) by Bizmagnet: 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
I know it is Oro in Yoruba. It could be Oros in English grin grin grin grin
Waiting for the name as well.

Don't be on the waiting list, get involved in the matter of business expansion.
Get a website/blog/software for your business at affordable price today. Check my sugnature for contacts.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Fruit? (PHOTOS) by softwerk(f): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bush Mango grin

It's filled with Vitamin C. Thank me later!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Fruit? (PHOTOS) by donbachi(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
Irvingia gabonensis

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Fruit? (PHOTOS) by yenereal(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bush mango is the English name

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Fruit? (PHOTOS) by Scholarnwadimma(f): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ugiri in Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Fruit? (PHOTOS) by vivipink(f): 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Is bush mango

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Fruit? (PHOTOS) by Christmasdon(m): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2020
Wild Mango. Ugiri in igbo.

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Fruit Called In Your Local Language? / What Is The Name Of This Fruit / How To Prepare Igbo Special - EGUSI SOUP (fried Method)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.