Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,357 members, 7,850,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Job Opportunity In The Uk - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity In The Uk (994 Views)

Exciting Career Opportunity In Coscharis Group Limited. / Graduate Career Opportunity In A Leading Bank – Workforce Management Centre / Job Opportunity In Virtual Human Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity In The Uk by copho(f): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2010
Moderator,

1. Not sure if my initial post was remove/taken down, as it is no longer in this section. If Yes, please may i know what i did wrong and why the post was taken down.

2. I am offering a genuine opportunity to those seeking employment in the UK. If you would like to know what the opportunity is about, why not contact me and ask me about it first, before taking down my post.

3. At least 20 people from Nairaland have contacted me about this opportunity so far and none of them have called me to accuse me of offering non-genuine offer.

I would really appreciate it if my initial post was put back up. If not, then it would remind me why it has taken me almost 4 years to find my way back to Nairaland.

If anyone in the UK is interested in a job opportunity, please contact me, provide your email address and i'll be happy to send you all the information about all the job opportunity.

Thank you.
Re: Job Opportunity In The Uk by hakunajay(m): 8:04am On Oct 04, 2010
How do i contact you? And if you can kindly post the kind of jobs available. Thanks!
Re: Job Opportunity In The Uk by copho(f): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2010
Hello Hakunajay, my email address is cophorola@gmail.com. Feel free to contact me and i'll let you know about the job opportunity.
Re: Job Opportunity In The Uk by formebyme: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2010
interested email:sumbo.folarin@gmail.com
Re: Job Opportunity In The Uk by Femson2011: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2010
Am interesting, this is my e-mail, femson2020@yahoo.com
Re: Job Opportunity In The Uk by chibyke: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2010
my email is chyklinks@yahoo.com,Am interested.my no is 07038033290
Re: Job Opportunity In The Uk by oshomo200: 12:03am On Oct 07, 2010
pls am interested in offer.my email is oshomofort@yahoo.com
Re: Job Opportunity In The Uk by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2010
im interested,ctrume@yahoo.com
Re: Job Opportunity In The Uk by konti(f): 2:54am On Oct 09, 2010
job pooprtunities in the uk visit: www.ukjobsgalleria.com

(1) (Reply)

Credible And Genuine Nigeria-based Education Agents Urgently Needed! / Good Tailor Needed Urgently / Marketer Urgently Needed In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.