Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) (44076 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures / Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Popular actor, Emeka Ike marked his daughter's birthday today.

He shared a new video of his beautiful daughter singer and dancing and wrote:

"Travelled all the way to make this day.� Its ANDREA'S BIRTHDAY today...�my girl is 8yrs today� Daddy got u like GOD got him."

Emeka Ike is blessed with 4 children - 3 boys and a daughter.

His marriage to his gorgeous wife crashed as they are now divorced.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/andrea-emeka-ikes-daughter-celebrates.html?m=1

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Throwback pix

Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Ciaos: 2:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Divorce definitely affects children. Wetin make their mama leave emeka go be strong thing,that woman looks cool headed.

18 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 4:48am On Jun 16, 2019
Hbd girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by IssaGist: 4:59am On Jun 16, 2019
shocked
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by partnerbizz5(f): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2019
I think this guy is responsible.

It's cool.

I sense that the wife has more blames in their divorce.
I have studied both interviews.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2019
A man who uses his kids as a bargaining chip is irresponsible.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by iammiracle1(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2019
partnerbizz5:

It's cool.

I have studied both interviews

Just see below!

Lol, madam with a Phd in divorce blaming...mtcheew

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by andersyn: 9:26am On Jun 16, 2019
I just want to use this opportunity to insult the snitch that reported to MTN. Let's not forget that snitches get stitches.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Sholaco: 9:26am On Jun 16, 2019
Chai! You can't rule out the cares of mother in children's life.....may God protect and guide them all and make them to be a successful personality

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by kulikuli45: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Ciaos:
Divorce definitely affects children. Wetin make their mama leave emeka go be strong thing,that woman looks cool headed.

With the right makeup, Tonto Dike looks cool headed too.
Looks can be deceptive.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Ciaos:

Halo Effect.
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:28am On Jun 16, 2019
partnerbizz5:

It's cool.

I have studied both interviews.

Just see below!
stop taking side as u dont know them. When a party is more pained about a divorced just know na them cause am and are looking for sympathy. Tonto dike like

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by saibuhari(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2019
Emeka, the world may have misunderstood u, but God knows your heart. Only a few men can stand in the gap and do what u are doing for this kids. Don't worry they will grow to be meet your dreams for them. Your sacrifice shall surely be rewarded. Shalom!

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by wethebest(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2019
Congrats
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2019
Ciaos:
those ones who appears such waits for u inside... They gave credence to that saying not all that glitters is gold..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2019
Children look very much like their mum.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Sisqoman(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2019
For those people who're using MTN 120Gb from their server, you better leave Nigeria before the Efcc hunt you out....

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Splashme: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2019
W
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Emeka ike or what ever he calls him self

You are still pretending till now. SHAME

The bad thing about fake life is that it frustrates

That is the number one reason of premature deaths in nollywood

Listen, today obama is just like he was before he became US president. No more guards or chefs

There is nothing in reality as SPECIAL person on this earth, every human being is equal

Be wise

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2019
Emeka ike no even fine sef. That year girls no want us hear word on top him head so Las Las him been no fine sef

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2019
Ciaos:
Money is the strongest thing that can change many situation

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2019
MTN una fadaa. ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 9:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Emeka Ike is an arrogant cheating animal, the ex wife is a reclusive sadist but blessed with very lovely kids.

Was once a neighbor with them in magodo where they were running a failed school from a rented house he was not paying rents nor paying Neighborhood association levies.

Useless goat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Ciaos:
I once read,in those days of magazines,say this emeka na hell of an adulterous husband..who f*ck anything f*ckable.

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Rexxine10: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Lover boy
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2019
Famousbabe:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/andrea-emeka-ikes-daughter-celebrates.html?m=1

to finger this kind girl can sweet.i love that scent from their Toto
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2019
Johnbosco77:
MTN una fadaa. ....
you dey flex free data abi
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by tomcytmcy4: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2019
My fa4ryt actor then, he likes acting stupid love, crazy love funny love absurd love. I like him pass Ramsey Noah. Anyway, HBD to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night / Ini Edo, D'banj, Flavour And Others In New Group Lovely Photo / Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.