Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Best IAAI Deals (₦1.5m Or Less) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Best IAAI Deals (₦1.5m Or Less) (6803 Views)

Let's Handle All Your Payment To Copart and Iaai. / Truck and Ship Cars from the US (Copart, IAAI) / Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best IAAI Deals (₦1.5m Or Less) by radautoworks: 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
banky3w:

No to the bolded. Did you even see what I quoted?

Yes I did which is why I'm confused by your saying it's low
Re: Best IAAI Deals (₦1.5m Or Less) by banky3w(m): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
radautoworks:

Yes I did which is why I'm confused by your saying it's low
What I'm saying is, people have been pre-ordering vehicles long before you joined nairaland. Phemmy and a lot of others I can't even remember. They have been doing so without cross referencing people that started first. So, that first post of yours mentioning amdman discovering a blue ocean or whatnot is just you trying to spark unnecessary awareness and bringing a host of clueless gays to this thread. That's exactly why I said it is too low even for you. Let everybody dey his dey as it is a deying thing. I may decide to start importing tomorrow, does it mean it's because saw someone do it first?

3 Likes

Re: Best IAAI Deals (₦1.5m Or Less) by timifakay(m): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
radautoworks:

I like it. More choices for people. Competition is always good for the masses.

https://www.blueoceanstrategy.com/what-are-red-blue-oceans/
Okay ma.
Thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: Best IAAI Deals (₦1.5m Or Less) by timifakay(m): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
banky3w:

What I'm saying is, people have been pre-ordering vehicles long before you joined nairaland. Phemmy and a lot of others I can't even remember. They have been doing so without cross referencing people that started first. So, that first post of yours mentioning amdman discovering a blue ocean or whatnot is just you trying to spark unnecessary awareness and bringing a host of clueless gays to this thread. That's exactly why I said it is too low even for you. Let everybody dey his dey as it is a deying thing. I may decide to start importing tomorrow, does it mean it's because saw someone do it first?

Are you see what ayam saw?

Phemmy
Kakakibuy
Auctiinexport and others
Re: Best IAAI Deals (₦1.5m Or Less) by radautoworks: 12:11am On Sep 22, 2019
banky3w:

I see what happened here. I didn't put together my thought properly. My point was a couple of things I saw different first with amdman. He may not have been first on the platform but he's the first I saw on a large scale with it.

First, the disclosure about target prices at the auction. Basically buy on demand not but then find the customer. Two, not bothering with the repair but disclosing to potentially buyer that they will have to do repairs themselves. In the past, what I've seen is buy, repair, sell. This isn't that. Three, this party purchases. Four (though this is changing) focused on a certain market niche.

Mega plaza wasn't the first to sell electronics but they were the first to make that method of selling them mainstream. Hope this makes more sense. Anyways, enough derailing. That wasn't the plan. Just saw something neat and commented on it.

1 Like

Re: Best IAAI Deals (₦1.5m Or Less) by banky3w(m): 12:25am On Sep 22, 2019
radautoworks:

I see what happened here. I didn't put together my thought properly. My point was a couple of things I saw different first with amdman. He may not have been first on the platform but he's the first I saw on a large scale with it.

First, the disclosure about target prices at the auction. Basically buy on demand not but then find the customer. Two, not bothering with the repair but disclosing to potentially buyer that they will have to do repairs themselves. In the past, what I've seen is buy, repair, sell. This isn't that. Three, this party purchases.

Mega plaza wasn't the first to sell electronics but they were the first to make that method of selling them mainstream. Hope this makes more sense. Anyways, enough derailing. That wasn't the plan. Just saw something neat and commented on it.
There is a saying that what you don't know is definitely above you. I can post over 10 links here that has pioneered what amdman did. But like you rightly pointed out. YOU DIDN'T PUT TOGETHER YOUR THOUGHTS PROPERLY.
I can post a whole lot of them. But like you said, enough derailing. Peace.
https://www.nairaland.com/4770384/bid-ship-cars-copart-usa#71793562

1 Like

Re: Best IAAI Deals (₦1.5m Or Less) by radautoworks: 12:29am On Sep 22, 2019
banky3w:

There is a saying that what you don't know is definitely above you. I can post over 10 links here that has pioneered what amdman did. But like you rightly pointed out. YOU DIDN'T PUT TOGETHER YOUR THOUGHTS PROPERLY.
I can post a whole lot of them. But like you said, enough derailing. Peace.
https://www.nairaland.com/4770384/bid-ship-cars-copart-usa#71793562

I hadn't heard of any of those other people before you and timifakay mentioned them. Wonder why. You win Big Man. smiley
Re: Best IAAI Deals (₦1.5m Or Less) by banky3w(m): 12:33am On Sep 22, 2019
radautoworks:

I hadn't heard of any of those other people before you and timifakay mentioned them. Wonder why. You win Big Man. smiley
Win ke...... Abeg oh.
Re: Best IAAI Deals (₦1.5m Or Less) by dicksonadams(m): 2:24am On Sep 22, 2019
So much war on nairaland now a days undecided

2 Likes

Re: Best IAAI Deals (₦1.5m Or Less) by epistleNow(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
You folks are getting edgy nowadays on this NL. How Observation cum become something wey person cum dey drag, tire me! Peace

3 Likes

Re: Best IAAI Deals (₦1.5m Or Less) by timifakay(m): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2019
2006 Toyota matrix on Buy now offer
Odometer: 187,360miles
Damage: Front impact
Price (excluding clearing and repairs): ₦1,100,000.00

Re: Best IAAI Deals (₦1.5m Or Less) by timifakay(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
2007 Toyota Camry (Hybrid) on Buy now offer
Odometer: 169,130miles
Damage: Right side
Price (excluding clearing and repairs): ₦1,200,000.00

1 Like

Re: Best IAAI Deals (₦1.5m Or Less) by Senatormike: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
Any Acura mdx 2007 or 2008, Highlander 2008.
Re: Best IAAI Deals (₦1.5m Or Less) by timifakay(m): 5:58am On Oct 21, 2019
Senatormike:
Any Acura mdx 2007 or 2008, Highlander 2008.

Sure, plenty of them, budget between ₦3,000,000 to ₦4,000,000
Let's chat on whatsapp: https:///+2348077631013

Re: Best IAAI Deals (₦1.5m Or Less) by timifakay(m): 12:30am On Nov 08, 2019
2010 Volkswagen jetta
Odometer: 156,793miles
Damage: Hail and left side
Price (excluding clearing and repairs): ₦1,300,000

Re: Best IAAI Deals (₦1.5m Or Less) by timifakay(m): 12:38am On Nov 08, 2019
2003 Mercedes-Benz C240 4matic (W203)
Odometer: 156,793miles
Damage: Wear and tear
Price: ₦1,400,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ORIGINAL Iphone Battery (NOW AVAILABLE! 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, 7, 7s...) / 2014 Tokunbo Highlander Limited / ...................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.