Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

How To Make Money � Through Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money � Through Facebook (882 Views)

Job - Get Paid To Recieve Money Through Your Payoneer Account / Social Media Marketing Through Facebook - Strategies That Work! / Please How Can I Upload Videos And Make Money Through Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money � Through Facebook by anamecherem: 3:53am On Jun 16, 2019
[center][/center]firstly what you need to do is to click on the link am going to show you below the righting button. After clicking on it, it will show you some process do the process.
After that it will bring something like [b][/b]
[/code]continue.
Click on the continue and allow the ads on the right up corner of you mobile phone � or PC �.
After that you need to make sure you like more than 200 posts everyday.
For example [i][/i]1 post contains [b][/b]75mb.
When it been exchanged to Nigeria currency it becomes [code]
Just imagine you you like more than 200 post
By now honey are you?
Don't bother for for the exchanging of the money
It is left for the facebook.
Through this link your wishes are complete

http://www.sbagertlaw.com/76498//wJPH8kOzgR1Siq5/fcbg/?cat=1&pid=2&i=1325101

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]go and make money through facebook hahaha
Please share to your friends wow!
Re: How To Make Money � Through Facebook by GramaCorrector: 6:47am On Jun 16, 2019
anamecherem:
[center][/center]firstly what you need to do is to click on the link am going to show you below the righting button. After clicking on it, it will show you some process do the process.
After that it will bring something like [b][/b]
[/code]continue.
Click on the continue and allow the ads on the right up corner of you mobile phone � or PC �.
After that you need to make sure you like more than 200 posts everyday.
For example [i][/i]1 post contains [b][/b]75mb.
When it been exchanged to Nigeria currency it becomes [code]
Just imagine you you like more than 200 post
By now honey are you?
Don't bother for for the exchanging of the money
It is left for the facebook.
Through this link your wishes are complete

http://www.sbagertlaw.com/76498//wJPH8kOzgR1Siq5/fcbg/?cat=1&pid=2&i=1325101

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]go and make money through facebook hahaha
Please share to your friends wow!

Your phishing page is shit��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️. I could have done a better job, if you can pay. Tell me so i can drop mu digits

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs A Free Website With Copywriting? (sample Inside) / Pioneer Emarging Webhost In Nigeria / Riteweb Blog On Top 3 On Google.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.