Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

New Xbox Scarlett News, Specs And Release Date Revealed - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / New Xbox Scarlett News, Specs And Release Date Revealed (1134 Views)

PS5 Specs And Release Date Revealed Don't Miss This Opportunity / Cyberpunk 2077 Release Date Revealed / Playstation 5 (PS5) Release Date, Price, Features & Specs Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Xbox Scarlett News, Specs And Release Date Revealed by Elijah2000(m): 7:48am On Jun 16, 2019
For more info, Visit: https://gaminghub24.com/2019/06/15/xbox-project-scarlett-news-release-date-and-much-more/#.XQXk3J8o8wg

A new console generation is near, and the next Xbox is coming soon. Microsoft’s Project Scarlett will arrive in holiday 2020, offering four times the power of the Xbox One X complete with a loads of exciting features like 8K resolution, ray tracing and a blistering-fast SSD.

During E3 2019, Microsoft officially announced the Project Scarlett, a next-generation console slated to provide four times the power as the Xbox One X when it arrives in 2020.
Xbox’s Mike Ybarra and Jason Ronald spoke deeper on the Scarlett, including how it will enhance existing Xbox One games and how long the project has been in development.

Xbox Scarlett will feature a custom AMD Zen 2 processor that promises four times the power of the Xbox One X. Some other features include 8K resolution, ray tracing support, variable refresh rate support, GGDR6 memory and up to 120fps gameplay. The system will also have a custom SSD that promises a 40x performance increase and featuring no load times.

Re: New Xbox Scarlett News, Specs And Release Date Revealed by Kaceman(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2019
This year just feels like change of hands
China dey give usa tough time
Huawei dey give Android tough time
Scarlett don comot ps
I noe say atiku go comot Buhari
What else?
Re: New Xbox Scarlett News, Specs And Release Date Revealed by Elijah2000(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kaceman:
China dey give usa tough time
Huawei dey give Android tough time
Scarlett don comot ps
I noe say atiku go comot Buhari
What else?

grin Na so oo, things are changing now.

1 Like

Re: New Xbox Scarlett News, Specs And Release Date Revealed by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kaceman:
Scarlett don comot ps
What else?
The only thing exciting so far is the backward compatibility. So what are you talking about?
Re: New Xbox Scarlett News, Specs And Release Date Revealed by Kaceman(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
NeededGist:

The only thing exciting so far is the backward compatibility. So what are you talking about?

Go read news PlayStation partnered with Microsoft to use their cloud gaming that's on Scarlett, Xbox bought some gaming studios, it's faster than PlayStation that's the ram they specs are generally mad it's rumored that PlayStation wen back to work guy u no noe
Re: New Xbox Scarlett News, Specs And Release Date Revealed by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kaceman:

Go read news PlayStation partnered with Microsoft to use their cloud gaming that's on Scarlett, Xbox bought some gaming studios, it's faster than PlayStation that's the ram they specs are generally mad it's rumored that PlayStation wen back to work guy u no noe
Wrong. Sony and Microsoft are teaming up to work on a cloud gaming platform that can beat Google stadia. What I don't know is if they will use it for their upcoming consoles. Everyone knows Microsoft has better cloud platform so the news did not really suprised me.
Re: New Xbox Scarlett News, Specs And Release Date Revealed by Kaceman(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
NeededGist:

Wrong. Sony and Microsoft are teaming up to work on a cloud gaming platform that can beat Google stadia. What I don't know is if they will use it for their upcoming consoles. Everyone knows Microsoft has better cloud platform so the news did not really suprised me.

Nah Sony doesn't want to be left out that's just it they had to swallow their pride and bow down to Microsoft that couldn't match dem in Exclusivity and sales but now everything is shifting from slowing in a CD to play it would have been Microsoft leading the gaming industry in the next 2yrs after 2020 release and you know it and don't compare Google startup with experience
Re: New Xbox Scarlett News, Specs And Release Date Revealed by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kaceman:

Nah Sony doesn't want to be left out that's just it they had to swallow their pride and bow down to Microsoft that couldn't match dem in Exclusivity and sales but now everything is shifting from slowing in a CD to play it would have been Microsoft leading the gaming industry in the next 2yrs after 2020 release and you know it and don't compare Google startup with experience

Cloud gaming is the future no doubt but I don't think the next two years after 2020 is gonna be enough to fully realize it, definitely gonna take more years than that. So I still see Sony leading the gaming world in the upcoming generation.
Concerning swallowing of pride, I agree grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Xbox Scarlett News, Specs And Release Date Revealed by Kaceman(m): 12:32am On Jun 17, 2019
NeededGist:

Cloud gaming is the future no doubt but I don't think the next two years after 2020 is gonna be enough to fully realize it, definitely gonna take more years than that. So I still see Sony leading the gaming world in the upcoming generation.
Concerning swallowing of pride, I agree grin grin

No b small swallowing but their board is better than that of Nokia at least

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 20 Champion Edition For Ps4 / Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery MOD (infinite Energy / Gems / Coins) / Metal-gear3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.