Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Fathers Day:Yul Edochie Shares Never Before Seen Photos Of His Elder Brothers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathers Day:Yul Edochie Shares Never Before Seen Photos Of His Elder Brothers (2631 Views)

May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message / Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, Mary Yul-Edochie, Shares Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathers Day:Yul Edochie Shares Never Before Seen Photos Of His Elder Brothers by bambi2016: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2019
Yul Edochie, a popular Nigerian actor and son of veteran actor, Pete Edochie, in the spirit of celebrating his consummate father has shared never before seen photos of his elder brothers.

Whilst noting the fact that many people do not know about him being the last son, he made a side by side collage of his brothers, according to their position in the family.

“Many people don’t know I’m the last son of Chief Pete Edochie.
The very last.
Well here are my brothers.
Top left is the first Leo Edochie, next to him on the right is the second son Uche Edochie, down left is the 3rd Linc Edochie, next to him is the 4th Gene Edochie then me.

Happy fathers day to me, my brothers, my dad and all fathers in the world.
May God continue to protect and provide for us all. Amen!” he wrote

The first son looks so much like his dad.

Source; https://dailyleakblog.com/fathers-day-yul-edochie-shares-never-before-seen-photos-of-his-elder-brothers-as-he-celebrates-his-dad-pete-edochie-photos/

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Fathers Day:Yul Edochie Shares Never Before Seen Photos Of His Elder Brothers by sinaj(f): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2019
They look good
Re: Fathers Day:Yul Edochie Shares Never Before Seen Photos Of His Elder Brothers by MikeBetty(m): 10:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Pete Is A Great Iconic Man. As He Leave, His Manhood Also Leave On ~ Mrs. Jonathan 1888

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day:Yul Edochie Shares Never Before Seen Photos Of His Elder Brothers by Drshobz(m): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2019
hmm
Pete edochie must be a strong man in the oza room
Re: Fathers Day:Yul Edochie Shares Never Before Seen Photos Of His Elder Brothers by Nuella2018: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2019
Wow, all men!
Re: Fathers Day:Yul Edochie Shares Never Before Seen Photos Of His Elder Brothers by naijaproper: 11:09am On Jun 16, 2019
Wow! Cool brothers
Re: Fathers Day:Yul Edochie Shares Never Before Seen Photos Of His Elder Brothers by FatherBona: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
MikeBetty:
Pete Is A Great Iconic Man. As He Leave, His Manhood Also Leave On ~ Mrs. Jonathan 1888
Savage grin
Re: Fathers Day:Yul Edochie Shares Never Before Seen Photos Of His Elder Brothers by MikeBetty(m): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
FatherBona:
Savage grin
Tiwa. Hahahaha
Re: Fathers Day:Yul Edochie Shares Never Before Seen Photos Of His Elder Brothers by itspzpics(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Fathers Day:Yul Edochie Shares Never Before Seen Photos Of His Elder Brothers by viver1: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
MikeBetty:
Very funny

Re: Fathers Day:Yul Edochie Shares Never Before Seen Photos Of His Elder Brothers by NobleAngell(f): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wonderful. They are all good looking.
Re: Fathers Day:Yul Edochie Shares Never Before Seen Photos Of His Elder Brothers by Lekzy360: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Fathers Day:Yul Edochie Shares Never Before Seen Photos Of His Elder Brothers by Houseofglam7(f): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
cool
Really cool
Re: Fathers Day:Yul Edochie Shares Never Before Seen Photos Of His Elder Brothers by 9jaBloke: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
I remember Linc. He had a brief stint in Nollywood.

Petè looks better than all his sons.

(1) (Reply)

Trending Video Of A Guy Washing And Drying His Girlfriend Under Wears [Photos] / Cross Dresser Jay Boogie Shares Hot New Photos To Celebrate His Birthday / Nigerian Catholic Priest Tells True Meaning Of The ‘eye Symbol’ In Bbnaija Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.