Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,259 members, 7,846,191 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Is MBBS Equivalent To An Msc? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is MBBS Equivalent To An Msc? (894 Views)

Is MBBS Now Totally Useless? / With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? / I Made A Third Class Now I Have An Msc About To Apply For My Phd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is MBBS Equivalent To An Msc? by hector: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Please I have this opinion bothering me. On the basis of federal grade level on government payroll in Nigeria please I want to find out if these two degrees earn the same amount of money or one is paid higher than the other. Intelligent response please..
Re: Is MBBS Equivalent To An Msc? by Valleys(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2019
MSc does not grant you any clinical edge in a hospital setting. It's only in schools or teaching environment that MSc gives you edge. Even peeps with MBBS go for MSc but like I said in a clinical setting, MSc is not put into consideration. I stand to be corrected.
You can check requirements for employment in the different grade levels and see for yourself

Drop your email let me send you the federal scheme of service

3 Likes

Re: Is MBBS Equivalent To An Msc? by hector: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
Valleys:
MSc does not grant you any clinical edge in a hospital setting. It's only in schools or teaching environment that MSc gives you edge. Even peeps with MBBS go for MSc but like I said in a clinical setting, MSc is not put into consideration. I stand to be corrected.
You can check requirements for employment in the different grade levels and see for yourself

Drop your email let me send you the federal scheme of service

Ok. Noted. I will mail u via nairaland

(1) (Reply)

How To Bleach Dye Black Shirts / Nigeria would be great / Ogun Secondary School Student Grabs His Female Classmate’s Boobs In Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.