Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Wire Transfer Hanging For Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wire Transfer Hanging For Days (561 Views)

Affordable Perfumes That Would Stick To Your Shirt For Days.check-in. / GTBANK Fee For Receiving Wire Transfer. / What Could Be The Reason Of A Failed Wire Transfer??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wire Transfer Hanging For Days by Auto200: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
hi , my heart d jump pass anything for days now

so my guy did wire transfer for me from his bank in dubai {national bank of abu dhabi } to my won acc in stanbic IBTC since thursday june 12 till now . im yet to receive the money .

i have even sent the stanbic team series of mail on their instagram page and normal email. they asked for the telex copy and all. till now , no level

please should i be worried ? is it normal ? THANK YOU
Re: Wire Transfer Hanging For Days by okoolori(m): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Auto200:
hi , my heart d jump pass anything for days now

so my guy did wire transfer for me from his bank in dubai {national bank of abu dhabi } to my won acc in stanbic IBTC since thursday june 12 till now . im yet to receive the money .

i have even sent the stanbic team series of mail on their instagram page and normal email. they asked for the telex copy and all. till now , no level

please should i be worried ? is it normal ? THANK YOU
It will drop either on Tuesday or Wednesday in the morning.
Re: Wire Transfer Hanging For Days by Auto200: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
how ? i dont understand .. why do you say so ?
okoolori:

It will drop either on Tuesday or Wednesday in the morning.
Re: Wire Transfer Hanging For Days by okoolori(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Auto200:
how ? i dont understand .. why do you say so ?

He's told you its been processed in Thursday right? The bank doesn't work on Friday over there but they do work on Saturday and Sunday and international tra sfer can't be processed to the intermediary bank for a further credit to your bank and a final credit to your bank as well, which might take like two days or more but it will dropped in your account by Tuesday evening or Wednesday first thing in the morning.
Re: Wire Transfer Hanging For Days by Auto200: 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
ok. thank you so much ..

but the transfer was done on june 12th which was Wednesday .
okoolori:

He's told you its been processed in Thursday right? The bank doesn't work on Friday over there but they do work on Saturday and Sunday and international tra sfer can't be processed to the intermediary bank for a further credit to your bank and a final credit to your bank as well, which might take like two days or more but it will dropped in your account by Tuesday evening or Wednesday first thing in the morning.

(1) (Reply)

Make One Time 15k For Your Self / Clothes At Wholesale Price Available / Buy Latest Quality Senator Materials,plain And Pattern With Unique Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.