Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Hello You Need A Skit Writer To Spice You Day? Then Get This Joke For Free. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hello You Need A Skit Writer To Spice You Day? Then Get This Joke For Free. (383 Views)

40 Funny Pictures To Spice Your Weekend / Comedy Skit Writer Needed / Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello You Need A Skit Writer To Spice You Day? Then Get This Joke For Free. by deefresh: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
here is a short sample.

Omosexy and Genny skit
----------------------------

Omotola meets Genevieve at a red carpet event posing for photographers eagerly taking shots. she joins her and after some shots. This conversation ensued:

Omotola: hey genny let's take a selfie.

Genevieve: I'm not here with my phone let's use yours.

(Omotola agrees, deeps her hand into her purse only to find it empty and she screamed)

Omotola: ye! oh my gosh -- my iPhone is gone -- someone has stolen my iphone.

(Genny not buying the idea, responded)

Genevieve: common don't be so dramatic. Are you for real?

omotola: ......

want to get the punchline?

comment here with "Her response" or

visit jokestarpose..com and comment with "Her response?"
to see it.

(if you are in need a good skitwriter for videos then get in touch here!)

(1) (Reply)

​​the Power Of Fables / ​​the Nest Of Magpie / Comedy Group: Follow This Link For Comedy Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.