Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? (17794 Views)

Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 2:06am On Jun 17, 2019

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by ahnie: 2:25am On Jun 17, 2019
Maybe he's married.

Please remove his pics...it's not cool posting his pic online like this.Op why not contact any of his family members?I believe you people dated for a while.

I sincerely hope you guys settle amicably and come to terms Cox of the unborn child...I wonder why he went South on you...just why?

Modified....leave his pics there...so that he could be easily tagged since he has blocked you in all social platforms.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by obowunmi(m): 2:31am On Jun 17, 2019
Don't remove any pictures until you get what you want.

Don't mind these women who are wimps and easily intimidated.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by obowunmi(m): 2:31am On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Here is the dude. His name is Treasure and he is Environmental Sanitation Officer at Lagos State Government. His personal business is ARS Travels and Tours and he lives in Ikorodu.He impregnated me last year and abandoned me afterwards.He has refused to answer my calls and that of my family members.He blocked all my numbers on Whatsapp and refused to see me. He is 40 years old and does not care if I am alive or not. My EDD is next month and I want to sue him for child support.Please where can I report this case

Leave his picture up there until you find him.

Wicked evil monster.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by baby124: 3:04am On Jun 17, 2019
Good. Leave all his information here and make sure it’s pushed to front page. Mods do your work. He must take care of his responsibility. You will get all the advice you need to make him pay up. I wish you a safe delivery and God bless your baby.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by majamajic(m): 3:10am On Jun 17, 2019
if una know where una bath, make una go there pack una clothes, if the man talk him own now, church will dismiss, the only pregnant case I can put mouth is if the woman is below 20

8 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by ahnie: 3:15am On Jun 17, 2019
She never said anything concerning him been married...

Are you by chance suggesting he's a married man because of how he behaved?

6 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 17, 2019
Abandoned gold-digger.

6 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by sisisioge: 3:41am On Jun 17, 2019
Lobatan!

Maybe you could petition the director of the sanitation board to come to your rescue. The guy don buy market.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 4:32am On Jun 17, 2019
majamajic:
sister u know he was married , yet u was meeting him trying to destroy another woman's home, since u know he was not single , what if he never feed his own children finish ? I wish u all the best
He is not married.

10 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 4:35am On Jun 17, 2019
ahnie:
Maybe he's married.

Please remove his pics...it's not cool posting his pic online like this.Op why not contact any of his family members?I believe you people dated for a while.

I sincerely hope you guys settle amicably and come to terms Cox of the unborn child...I wonder why he went South on you...just why?

Modified....leave his pics there...so that he could be easily tagged since he has blocked you in all social platforms.
He is not married.

11 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by uboma(m): 4:36am On Jun 17, 2019
The Op has left out details on why their relationship went south.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by liberalchick(f): 4:41am On Jun 17, 2019
wow, we just finished celebrating Father’s Day.

I know people will come in here and bash you, forgetting it takes two. Whatever bad choices you made that led you here is irrelevant. What’s important is the welfare of the innocent child.

Child maintenance law in Nigeria is not that straightforward if the child is born out of wedlock. Child’s right act of 2003 is the closest there is to a recourse. Look for a lawyer in Lagos that has experience in litigating child maintenance disputes. If you can’t find one, I can recommend one for you.

Unfortunately this is Nigeria even though you get a judgment awarded to you, enforcement is another issue. I am sorry but you have to be prepared to be the only parent in your child’s life. While I cringed at you posting his picture, I also understand that after numerous failed attempts to contact him, you felt you had no choice. Ironically, internet might be where you will get justice for your child. One can only hope the coward gets shamed into doing the right thing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 4:46am On Jun 17, 2019

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by liberalchick(f): 4:50am On Jun 17, 2019
I don’t think she is interested in a romantic relationship, she wants the father to do right by his child.

uboma:
The Op has left out details on why their relationship went south.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by liberalchick(f): 5:01am On Jun 17, 2019
Where I am it’s bedtime so I will contact you with details later in the day.

Mamatoppy:
Knew all these before posting.I want them to bash me so that I can bash them. Please recommend one for me.

4 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 5:45am On Jun 17, 2019

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Rosarie(f): 6:00am On Jun 17, 2019
Mumu woman.a man who has not paid your dowry, why did you not take contraceptive.why fall pregnant.why not insist on condom because as a woman you will be the one to suffer it.u will train the kid alone and when grown they will still ask for their father.u have no shame.you are not even feeling bad .u want to tie the man down.you are getting what u want.u are the woman.and u know what to do not to take in.
Now u are putting up his pic.;it is by force to answer daddy.it is a man's world and the earlier women realize it and stop been foolish to the demands of men ;the better for them.if he even marries u;no love because he was forced.with him sleeping around u nor fear HIV;infection; hepatitis etc.u still doing raw.raw has answered ur call.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Whobedatte(m): 6:05am On Jun 17, 2019
It appears you guys had a fling , no serious and defined relationship . At your age you should know better.

7 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by femi4: 6:07am On Jun 17, 2019
Babymama.....you spread your legs for him without thinking if he can support your child. Dick will not allow you think straight

13 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Katier00(f): 6:17am On Jun 17, 2019
majamajic:
sister u know he was married , yet u was meeting him trying to destroy another woman's home, since u know he was not single , what if he never feed his own children finish ? I wish u all the best
can you read at all?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Katier00(f): 6:18am On Jun 17, 2019
femi4:
Babymama.....you spread your legs for him without thinking if he can support your child. Dick will not allow you think straight
shut up please

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by helinues: 6:19am On Jun 17, 2019
He abandoned you? How?

You abandoned yourself the day you decided to be dating someone you know nothing about..

Btw, anybody can work at anywhere on Facebook

5 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by dingbang(m): 6:29am On Jun 17, 2019
grin
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by uboma(m): 6:33am On Jun 17, 2019
Whobedatte:
It appears you guys had a fling , no serious and defined relationship . At your age you should know better.

I doubt it. They must have dated for sometime. I guess their relationship went south.
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by ahnie: 6:34am On Jun 17, 2019
Angry birdies yaff taken over the thread grin grin grin grin grin grin

Easy on the punchlines....we all make mistakes
Proffer solutions not insults.

4 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by uboma(m): 6:37am On Jun 17, 2019
liberalchick:
I don’t think she is interested in a romantic relationship, she wants the father to do right by his child.

If he is responsible for the pregnancy, by all means, yes, he should take full responsibilities of the mother and child.

However it will be good to hear his own side of the story. You never can tell....

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 7:22am On Jun 17, 2019
femi4:
You are pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2019

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Your Cousin's Son Or Daughter Is Called What? / Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby After 9 Years Of Marriage (Pics) / The Family And Adult Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.