Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,480 members, 7,865,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

MAN UNKIND!! Fake Malaria Drugs Kills Beautiful Final Year Student - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MAN UNKIND!! Fake Malaria Drugs Kills Beautiful Final Year Student (416 Views)

Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Steve Harvey Meet On Malaria Eradication / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MAN UNKIND!! Fake Malaria Drugs Kills Beautiful Final Year Student by Linkupchoice1: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2019

Fake Malaria drugs is said to have been the cause of death of a beautiful final year ESUT student, identified as Ojeh Cynthia Nnenna.

Ojeh Cynthia Nnenna lost her life after a brief illness which has now been attributed to the fake malaria drug she ingested.

The final year Accounting student of the Enugu State University of science and Technology, who was set to finish her degree lap next month, died Friday night, just hours after having a chat with her friend, detailing what she was going through.

In her last conversation on WhatsApp, she shared how she took a fake malaria drugs prescribed to her at the pharmacy. Read the chat which proves the claim that fake malaria drug was the cause of Cynthia’s death.

According to Ojeh Cynthia Nnenna:

I took fake malaria drugs that was what insulted my liver and it resulted in my eyes.

According to the scan result it shows I have inflammation of the liver.

People are bad

How can someone be selling fake Malaria drugs

Again according to the test, i have small malaria and excess typhoid.

Source,

https://www.linkupchoice.com/world-news/man-unkind-fake-malaria-drugs-kills-beautiful-final-year-student/
Re: MAN UNKIND!! Fake Malaria Drugs Kills Beautiful Final Year Student by daddytime(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2019
It shall never be well with all economic saboteurs and substandard product manufacturers.

How can you produce something you know would actually lead to someone else's death. What sort of money are you looking for? How are you any different from a ritualist?

Na God to punish all of una

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Pls Has Been Reportedly Hacked. / Bbnaija: Breaking! Suede Wins Threading Challenge / Love Me Crooner, Ayo Deji Samson Celebrates A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.