Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Top Simple Jobs You Can Do As A Student While In College - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Simple Jobs You Can Do As A Student While In College (217 Views)

Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked / How To Study Chemistry And Pass Jamb Top Simple Ways / What Made You A Bright And Better Student While In The University(advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Simple Jobs You Can Do As A Student While In College by Revsguideblog(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2019
https://www.revsguide.com/top-simple-jobs-you-can-do-as-a-student-while-in-college-complete-breakthrough/

Hello guys, I will be discussing the different type of jobs you can do as a Student while in college.

Gone are the days when they promise you Jobs upon graduation.

Today due to the present situation of our country education is no more a key to success rather it is an added advantage while you are still young.

So what are my trying to say is that while still in school it is very necessary that you attach yourself up for a mini job.

I don’t like any of you both incoming and folks who are already in school to make the same mistake as we all did.

But most of us born with the silver spoon don’t have to go through all this because the wealth is already made for them.

Even at that you can take an instance for one of the popular Nigerian hit singer David Adeleke who was born with a silver spoon yet he still struggled to acquire his own fortune today.

Guess what there is a great difference eating what you hustle for so in essence what I’m trying to say is that there are a lot of lucrative jobs you can do as a student while in school.

A lot of peeps got talent but the problem they are facing is how to harness it and put it in the right direction to make money. Don’t be surprised that little thing you do online can fetch you a couple of dollars online.

And guess what you won’t have to worry your parents often for pocket money. When you plan very well, tendencies of failures are kicked out so let’s go get em.

(1) (Reply)

MTBS Or Maritime Economics? / **highlights On Aau Post Utme/de Form By Aau Update* / University Of Ibadan Post Utme/awaiting Result Dilemma, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.