Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Failed Transaction! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Failed Transaction! (663 Views)

Court Fines Stanbic IBTC N120million Over Customer’s Failed Transaction / Access Bank Failed Transaction / EFCC Arraigns Three Men Who Carried Out Transaction On The Shares Of Dead People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failed Transaction! by nairaman66(m): 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Why do banks charge for a failed online transaction? They will sometimes take forever to refund the initial amount but never refund the transaction fee!

Through this scheme, Nigerian banks have been making billions from customers. The appropriate authorities should look into this huge scheme being perpetrated to millions of customers on a daily basis!

1 Like

Re: Failed Transaction! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
It is sad we don't have good customer protection laws in Nigeria. These charges are fraudulent and should be reversed. It happened to me recently too and I said I will follow up but I didn't.

I guess I'm part of the problem too. If we all start to voice out rather than keep quiet and assume nothing will happen, things will change. We have to fight for ourselves and our children born and yet to be born.

We are Nigerians and we can demand the change we need.

# I will demand for my refund from gtbank right away.
Re: Failed Transaction! by nairaman66(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
greatbygrace:
It is sad we don't have good customer protection laws in Nigeria. These charges are fraudulent and should be reversed. It happened to me recently too and I said I will follow up but I didn't.

I guess I'm part of the problem too. If we all start to voice out rather than keep quiet and assume nothing will happen, things will change. We have to fight for ourselves and our children born and yet to be born.

We are Nigerians and we can demand the change we need.

# I will demand for my refund from gtbank right away.

I swear this is outright fraud and should be condemned and corrected in all entirety!
Re: Failed Transaction! by protonz(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
you talking about charges
what of non refund of failed transactions

Gtbank has refused to refund my 10k5 from two different transactions!
whenever i send them a mail they keep shifting blames to the platform i used for the transfer or the recipient bank. this is over 3 months now oo!

i don leave the money for them. make dem chop am.

(1) (Reply)

,,, / Nigerian Lady Allegedly Raped By Her Father, Gets Shocking Responses / Xenophobia: If Abacha Was Still In Power!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.