Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Cloud Computing, IOT, VR&AR Free Learning Platform - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cloud Computing, IOT, VR&AR Free Learning Platform (977 Views)

Suggest Where I Can Learn Cyber Security/cloud Computing / CLOUD COMPUTING; Are You Preparing For AWS Certification Exams!!! / Cloud Computing Growth Slow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cloud Computing, IOT, VR&AR Free Learning Platform by Mikel4xrist(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Are you looking for a place to improve your catalogue as a Microsoft or Google Certified Cloud Engineer? Or as a Virtual Reality Boss? Or an Augmented Reality tycoon?
Is it Internet of Things that tickles your fantasy? Well, you have a friend in Starz Citadel, a U.S based NGO dedicated to teaching tech related courses in Africa.

They have several whatsapp groups where professionals and learners connect and learn from each other across the continent.

To join the group, send a message to the admin in Enugu and you'd be added. It's free of charge and no spamming is allowed. Thank me later

https:///2348168070394?text=Hello!%20I%20want%20to%20be%20part%20of%20the%20Starz%20Citadel%20Group%20
Re: Cloud Computing, IOT, VR&AR Free Learning Platform by treasureboy09(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
An NGO without a website something fishy
Re: Cloud Computing, IOT, VR&AR Free Learning Platform by BonnyWood(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Well, if you have some IoT ideas, so, it is better to work with some experts in that field rather that chat about it. I used to hire Indeema https://indeema.com/services/iot for a couple of my IoT projects and should say that I was really impressed by their professionalism and the level of their qualification. Simply give them a call

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Take To Design An APP In Nigerian Companies? / If You Were To Take A Free Web Course, What Course Would You Take? Get In Here / Can I Use Core I5 3rd Generation For Programming Or Coding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.