Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) (42111 Views)

52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k / Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by fiftynaira(m): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
A non-government organisation, Behind Bars Rights Foundation (BBRF), on Monday in Asaba staged a peaceful protest against the alleged defilement of a two-year girl, Goodnews (surname withheld) by a 52-year landlord, one Okwuosa.

The defilement reportedly happened at Nsukwa in Aniocha South Local Government Area of Delta State.

The victim’s father had left home on the fateful day in search of his daily bread leaving his daughter under the care of his 12-year old son, Sunday.

But the randy landlord, who is now in police custody, took advantage of the situation, as he purportedly sent Sunday on an errand to carry out his evil plan.

On his return from the errand, Sunday met the suspect with little Goodnews who was crying and bleeding from the private part.

Director General of BBRF, Harrison Gwamnishu who led the peaceful protest across major streets in Asaba, the state capital, alleged that when the matter was reported at the divisional police station, Nsukwa, the 12-year old Sunday was allegedly detained for five days.

In a petition to the state Commissioner of Police signed by Gwamnashu and the state director of the foundation, Ikechukwu Omenogor, the group alleged that the police tortured Sunday by hitting his leg with a baton.

The petition added that Goodnews was later taken back to the hospital where the doctor frowned at the shoddy investigation carried out by the police, adding that the situation led to the arrest of the suspect.

According to the petitioners, parents of the victim have spent money traveling to Asaba without any sign of justice, hence, the protest for the police authorities to take action.

“Sir, we call on you to get fully involved in this case for proper investigation in the interest of justice, equity and good conscience,” the petition added.

Besides, Omenogor on his part, urged the state government to consider the payment of compensation to rape victims, noting that getting justice was no longer enough in view of the stigmatisation such victims face in the society.

Senior Political Adviser to Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, Mr. Funkekeme Solomon who received the protesters at the Government House, Asaba, promised to take the message to his principal for action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by Eldavis(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
D man should rot in jail..... Wat rubbish??

Hw can a human being do that to a baby... He is possessed....

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by fiftynaira(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Eldavis:

My thoughts exactly.

The heart of man is evil

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by Eldavis(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
fiftynaira:

My thoughts exactly.

The heart of man is evil

Yes o very evil
Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by donbachi(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
They should have him castrated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by MJBOLT: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
you call this a protest?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by harkandey(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin village V I O at work
Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by fiftynaira(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
you call this a protest?

There’s something called peaceful protest

16 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by MJBOLT: 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
there is nothing peaceful about rape,so why do a peaceful protest?

fiftynaira:

There’s something called peaceful protest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by greymiles: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Fake news. We know the part of Nigeria that engage in rape

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by fiftynaira(m): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
greymiles:
Fake news. We know the part of Nigeria that engage in rape

Ethnic bigotry won’t take us anywhere

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by iTearHerToto: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
fiftynaira:

Ethnic bigotry won’t take us anywhere

But we sha know them
And they know themselves

Pukesangry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by sexyking1: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
Please MTN make una take back the 128gb I borrow from una and give me back my 50k...wetin I go use 128gb do? I dey run business centre? cry

1 Like

Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
Whiskey Two Tango, Whiskey Two Tango

This is Delta Alpha Romeo Foxtrot Echo - directing all NCAN Divisions worldwide to man battle-stations and begin assault, I repeat begin assault. grin

Over? grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
His d1ck should be submerged in a pool of hot oil.
What evil. angry
Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by imitateMe(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
That's no longer rape. It's pure insanity.

Women should learn to satisfy their husbands to avoid taboos as this from occurring. When a man is well-satisfied, his mind won't wonder to "unknown places".

And if you refuse to satisfy your husband, you sef go suffer am las las!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by Saltoflife: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
How do people rape sef?.

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now
Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by dynicks(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Just as the devil subtly crept into his head ND messed up with his thinking faculty, so is he leaving subtly too knowing fully well he has accomplished his mission!

Heheheheheh!....this one was way too easy

1 Like

Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by Randy100: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is the worst news I have ever read. God please don't give me another baby girl.
Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by felixmuyiwa: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
God have Mercy on this country.
Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by YorubaWarrior: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
sad
Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by blackaxe78: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
Is this a joke

How true are these stories.

52year old man rapes 2 year old shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
angry
52-2 = 50yr ancestor rapes a toddler. angry

Ned Nwoko is from that zone abi?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by Jerkules: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
E be like this baby powder dem dey rub dem na aphrodisiac. Maybe if dey start rubbing aboniki balm....

1 Like

Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Eldavis:

Jail is too small, the mans dick should be cut off, his two eyes that lead him to the baby should be plucked off, and one of his leg and hand should be cut off.

It is because of this rampant rape we have prostitutes around to do your thing and leave.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by Reaperz(f): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
D
Re: Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) by eazylion001: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
NCAN are confused right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole / BBC Africa Points Out Error On Nigerian Army's Boko Haram Most Wanted List / Man's Bike Stolen While Eating In Egbeda, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.