Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

I Am Ashamed That You Associate Yourself With Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ashamed That You Associate Yourself With Bobrisky (636 Views)

I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow / I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ashamed That You Associate Yourself With Bobrisky by Splendidsolo(m): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
I am ashamed that you associate yourself with Bobrisky- actor Kingsley Abasili tells Tonto Dikeh (video)
Actor Kingsley Abasili, has called out actress Tonto Dikeh, for associating herself with Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky.
In a video he shared on his IG page, Kingsley said he is ashamed that a calibre of actress like Tonto can be associating with Bobrisky who he said promotes homosexuality.

In his words
''It is a good thing that a panel has been set up to look into a movie that was acted by one Bobrisky and I am looking for that movie being banned, infact Bobrisky himself being banned form the Nollywood industry. Its a shame on the industry for someone to come into the movies and promote homsexuality. Its a big shame and such a thing is not supposed to exist in the Nollywood industry.
I am so ashamed that a person of the caliber of Tonto Dikeh is associating herself with someone who is not man enough to be a man and at the same time not woman enough to be a woman''.https://www.gistheaven.com/2019/06/i-am-ashamed-that-you-associate.html?m=1

Re: I Am Ashamed That You Associate Yourself With Bobrisky by Aidejay(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Abeg who be this?
This one 2 seff na actor?
Where Dem go carry all this people come from?
Make im dey dere dey ashamed up and down
After to 2second fame for don vanish

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle, Unveils Girlfriend In Heartmeltin Romantic Video / BREAKING: Masked DSS Officials, Police, Army Surround COZA / Busola Dakolo Vs Biodun Fatoyinbo: What COZA Pastor Must Do Immediately - Adesua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.