Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Close Friend Was Diagnosed Of Breast Cancer Today, What’s Next For Her?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Close Friend Was Diagnosed Of Breast Cancer Today, What’s Next For Her?? (489 Views)

I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone / Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience / Corper Diagnosed Of Lassa Fever In Asaba, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Close Friend Was Diagnosed Of Breast Cancer Today, What’s Next For Her?? by Whizzcute(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
She has been crying all day and she’s already at the point of suicide.
What can be done to save her life? Please I need your contributions
Re: My Close Friend Was Diagnosed Of Breast Cancer Today, What’s Next For Her?? by dingbang(m): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Crying won't solve the problem . she should begin to seek therapy.

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Was Diagnosed Of Breast Cancer Today, What’s Next For Her?? by Whizzcute(m): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
dingbang:
Crying won't solve the problem . she should begin to seek therapy.

Yeah she has too
Re: My Close Friend Was Diagnosed Of Breast Cancer Today, What’s Next For Her?? by Emescot(m): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
It's Easier said than done actually, but the next step is for her to be strong, relax her mind and follow doctors advice. I really feel her pain, and please someone should always keep a close eye on her.
Re: My Close Friend Was Diagnosed Of Breast Cancer Today, What’s Next For Her?? by emmako234: 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
Good day sir/ma , We have the best solution for Breast Cancer. I can't imagine the stress she must have been through, which is why l am here to solve your problem with the help of God if you can give it a trial. There are guarantee natural supplements for infections like, staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, Urinary tract infection, Fibroid, Asthma, High blood pressure, Stroke, Hormonal imbalance ,Erectile dysfunction, Sickle cell, Kidney problem, Rheumatism, Ulcer, Cancer, Arthritis and so on

If you want to place an order, you can chat me up via this link

https:///DYJaV4Xj1SpBVFKJfq1h2s

Or
Call +2348104441416...this is not a scam, it is payment on delivery and we deliver nationwide

Your health is our priority
Re: My Close Friend Was Diagnosed Of Breast Cancer Today, What’s Next For Her?? by beautyoftheLord: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Well! Her mindset is very important to her well being. Soursop fruit is her best friend. Let her learn to make the tea from the soursop leaves as well. The ketogenic diet is also going to be her second best friend. She has to starve the cancer cells of sugar. Look up STC30 too(it is a stem cell renewal kinda drug). Wish her all the best.
Re: My Close Friend Was Diagnosed Of Breast Cancer Today, What’s Next For Her?? by NAJALYN: 12:03am On Jun 19, 2019
STC30 or Norland's Products will cure her. Please read the Post on STC30 here:

More on Stem Cell STC30 Therapy:

When you take 1 Satchet of Stem Cell STC30, it activates 80% of Cells in the Body, and this will multiply to billions.

It helps to Prevent, Control and Reverse over 134 ailments.
Stem Cell STC30 Therapy can heal any disease, depending on damage done to the body, from day 1 – 6 months. But within 3 – 7 days of taking the Therapy, changes can be noticed.

Stem Cells transform into Cells required by the body; they replace dead Cells, repair Cells damaged by diseases in the body, and also replace Organ Cells like Kidneys, Liver, Heart, etc. Also they multiply rapidly.

Stem Cells aid our body to function effectively.

Stem Cell STC30 is all organic, as it is extracted from plants, and so it has no side effects. It can be taken by Children, and Adults.

But Doctors in the Group
advise that pregnant women should not take it, though there has been no documented side effects.

But STC30 has helped married couples with fertility problem to have Children of their own.

The Stem Cell STC30 Therapy has unlimited power. It cures any type of disease in the body.

Please read the Post here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/05/03/more-on-stem-cell-stc30-therapy/
Re: My Close Friend Was Diagnosed Of Breast Cancer Today, What’s Next For Her?? by vikyembassy2000(f): 12:36am On Jun 19, 2019
Check this page on Facebook to watch successful breasts Cancer testimonies Health is life nature garde, their products are very effective. Or IG @vikyembassy2000. Go natural is the best

(1) (Reply)

Get A Hearing Aid At 70% Discount Of It Normal Price. / Endocrinologist Needed In Ibadan / September Promo Sales Yoni Pearls #1800 For 3pcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.