Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp (40474 Views)

Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by ebusnwaoma: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
An unofficial paparazzi took to Twitter to call out crossdresser, Bobrisky for yelling at her at Transcorp Hilton where she saw him. 

The unofficial paparazzi who called Bobrisky for yelling at her, disclosed that she saw him taking photos with Tonto Dikeh at the hotel and wanted to get a nice photo of him. According to her, such act is not cool for a celebrity. 

She tweeted; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/17/unofficial-paparazzi-calls-out-bobrisky-for-yelling-at-her-for-taking-his-photos/

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by ebusnwaoma: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Wetin your eye find na im e see

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by harkandey(m): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin lmao
Please bobrisky is a celeb too?

164 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by donolatunji(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
harkandey:
grin lmao Please bobrisky is a celeb too?
YES MY LORD HE IS A FAST RISING FEMALE CELEBRITY

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by harkandey(m): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
donolatunji:

YES MY LORD HE IS A FAST RISING FEMALE CELEBRITY

grin grin fast risking glory

13 Likes

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by donolatunji(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
harkandey:

grin grin fast risking glory

hanhan odindin leader of tommorrow mani Bob ma je

2 Likes

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by dollytino4real(f): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
who made him a celeb? una too do sef

19 Likes

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by angelamina(f): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Wetin you sef wan take him picture do, him picture full internet go and get as many as u desire as per say Na bobrisky pictures be ur only problem for this our next level country... Shioooo embarassed embarassed

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by IssaGist: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Again
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
She for cut your head self.

Na your type dey snap pics for accident scene

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
He felt you would use his pic to make mockery of him

15 Likes

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by GistConnect: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bobrisky why

Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Nak£d Ladies, See Photos ==> HERE
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by oluwasegun007(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
You got what you deserve...

Bobrisky of all people.

8 Likes

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Jh0wsef(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Clubmaster: 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
I am absolutely and profoundly flabbergasted to feast my eyes on this excellent piece of prose which in your intellectual muscle you have made it a point to share to fans for their gratification. I wish to express my sincere and profound gratitude to you for this kindest gesture, and urge you to do the same in future if you may so wish.

In other words, wow cool post thanks for sharing.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by cosmatika(m): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
Rubbish. It is jobless ppl like this lady that make losers like Tonto & Borbriski feel like celebs. If I see any of dem for road, d way I'll pass them without turning my neck, they'll go back to their room to check if they re wearing the back of their clothes

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by StepTwo: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Yep
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Monaco2(m): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
He no want make u post the unfiltered version grin

U wetin u go do for transcorp Hilton ?!? undecided

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
An unofficial paparazzi took to Twitter to call out crossdresser, Bobrisky for yelling at her at Transcorp Hilton where she saw him. 

The unofficial paparazzi who called Bobrisky for yelling at her, disclosed that she saw him taking photos with Tonto Dikeh at the hotel and wanted to get a nice photo of him. According to her, such act is not cool for a celebrity. 

She tweeted; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/17/unofficial-paparazzi-calls-out-bobrisky-for-yelling-at-her-for-taking-his-photos/

now diz sewious���� we now have different professions... Video vixen, runs gals, make up artists, Dubai hair sellers, friend to a celebrity, interior decor etc and the latest is. """An unofficial paparazzi""'

Keep them coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Iyajelili(f): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
The real lady deserves flogging

4 Likes

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by IjebuWarrior: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Adakintroy: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
No be you no know yourself. Your phone is not sacred enough for you. Y

1 Like

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by freemanbubble: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Okay
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by FManager(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
ebusnwaoma:

She tweeted; 

Well a poor sick make who doesn't know what he is.

#Maleshe

1 Like

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by zoghys: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
This one no be celebrity ooo, na cele bobo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Clubmaster:
I am absolutely and profoundly flabbergasted to feast my eyes on this excellent piece of prose which in your intellectual muscle you have made it a point to share to fans for their gratification. I wish to express my sincere and profound gratitude to you for this kindest gesture, and urge you to do the same in future if you may so wish.

In other words, wow cool post thanks for sharing.
u just quoted the mad man I met sometime never ago�����

Na joke I dey ooo
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by magicminister: 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Shout out to bob risky.
Isn’t it at this same hotel that a man made a video insulting him??

Omo these celebs be human being too oooh

Personally, I don’t care what any man, woman or creature choose to do with their life as long as IT DOES NOT AFFECT ME.

If the we criticize our politicians the way we criticize bobrisky, Naija for don better!!

6 Likes

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
What makes this gay clown so popular

Make jobless followers I guess

3 Likes

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Imoh555(m): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
All of them are mad

3 Likes

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Like you are mad and you saw two mad women and one of them yelled at you?
Is that what you are saying?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu / Tiwa Savage And Her Son At US Airport / Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.