Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London (49755 Views)

Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra / Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay / Man Exposes New Trick Robbers Use To Snatch Cars At Wedding Ceremonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by mvem(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2019
Niiade:

Some 32 years ago it was enough to make you a citizen.
...I think so...
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2019
Success1020:

One common denominator if you investigate is the head or former of that high commision in Lisbon or Madrid or the country is a Biafran. The benefit you are ripping in Madrid from the hard work of Bianca Ojukwu as former amb. to Spain. She put in place the structure and effeciency you see today. All these high commisions in UK and Italy are headed by Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas; both past and present. This is not tribalism, this is fact!
wrong!!! Bianca was in charge of the commission in Malaga and not Madrid, the person in charge in Madrid is a Yoruba man and that of Lisbon is from the northern part, we’ve got bad eggs in every region/states/tribes in Nigeria so this is not about which region is in charge of the commission. don’t play that game, that’s not the way to go

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by molas02: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2019
as far as am concern i did not see anything wrong with how he destroys those cars, infact he just broke the glass, i prefer setting the car ablaze, imagine queue at atm, at national ID center, Voting line, Imigration office, Hospital etc.....if u are not breed here u will act as he does ....so thumb up for the guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by DimIsaac10(m): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2019
Na Ghanian name be dat nah
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by paradigmshift(m): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2019
eluquenson:
You no get home training oh. Is that act justifiable?
Why can't you make use of your sense for once
Home training kill you. The Nigeria officials no get home training too? Devil punish all of Una together
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by DaV8King(m): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
blackboy:
The Nigerian high commission staff need to treat Nigerians better. They pushed him . They had it coming. Next time be considerate and work hard and smart.

That Northumberland embassy is the pit of hell.

Just like it's mother country.

God airpus!!
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by lakeside79937: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good for them at the Nigerian Embassy in london because they are not organised and full of time wasters . Have been at the embassy in london and it's a place I dare not to go again
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by DaV8King(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
poseidon12:
They must have frustrated the guy as they usually do in Nigeria. I hope they will sit up now.
I wonder why the Ambassador is using bullet proof car in London.

Because that is what the President will use if he visits.

FGN 1 is the registration owned by the Nigerian High Commission in London for the Ambassador's use.

Been so since the 1980s.

Other countries do same too!

Pakistan(1 PAK): https://www.ukregplates.co.uk/images/1pak.png

Ghana (1GHA): http://1.bp..com/_4ZwfrcWgnBE/S8SfMAxq5GI/AAAAAAAACx4/vd68-BTKtRo/s1600/1+GHA.jpg

Germany (1GER): http://4.bp..com/_4ZwfrcWgnBE/S8SfMkyjEbI/AAAAAAAACyA/TmFSO3n6oi4/s320/1+GER.jpg

Among others
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by xcelentattitude(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
Him own don done grin
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Upton: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
mrchineke:

See this one....where are you that I am hustling to get to? What the hell is British citizenship? Country that I lived, I was born into.........Ladbroke Grove guy, top job, yet las las I tired carry my load come back lasgidi come dey chop amala and gbegiri here in Palm Avenue Mushin.....dumb fools dey too many for this country called Nigeria. This idiot at the embassy will go to jail!

Mr Nigeria, shey you called me foolish when I sarcastically asked why in the world he needed a Nigerian passport. People like you that likes to form patriotic Nigerians are even worse than the guy that destroyed those vehicles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXgawJ0hbDY
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by moupe: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
GadgetHunter:
wrong!!! Bianca was in charge of the commission in Malaga and not Madrid, the person in charge in Madrid is a Yoruba man and that of Lisbon is from the northern part, we’ve got bad eggs in every region/states/tribes in Nigeria so this is not about which region is in charge of the commission. don’t play that game, that’s not the way to go

YOU ARE WRONG.Bianca was in charge of the Nigeria Embassy Spain and the Embassy is in MADRID. There is NO nigeria Embassy in Malaga.
She was the one who renovated the embassy there and everything working properly and efficiently that she was voted the most outstanding African Ambassador in Europe. Google it.
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
GadgetHunter:
[s]wrong!!! Bianca was in charge of the commission in Malaga and not Madrid, the person in charge in Madrid is a Yoruba man and that of Lisbon is from the northern part, we’ve got bad eggs in every region/states/tribes in Nigeria so this is not about which region is in charge of the commission. don’t play that game, that’s not the way to go[/s]
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
moupe:

YOU ARE WRONG.Bianca was in charge of the Nigeria Embassy Spain and the Embassy is in MADRID. There is NO nigeria Embassy in Malaga.
She was the one who renovated the embassy there and everything working properly and efficiently that she was voted the most outstanding African Ambassador in Europe. Google it.
as at January 2018 she wasn’t the one there rather she was in charge of the commission in Malaga, maybe she wasn't even an ambassador anymore at that time (maybe), but I was told at the embassy in Madrid that she’s the one in charge of the Malaga commission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by moupe: 12:00am On Jun 19, 2019
GadgetHunter:
as at January 2018 she wasn’t the one there rather she was in charge of the commission in Malaga, maybe she wasn't even an ambassador anymore at that time (maybe), but I was told at the embassy in Madrid that she’s the one in charge of the Malaga commission.
Bros, you don’t get it. There is NO commission in Malaga, period. There NEVR has been. Madrid is the country capital and the only Nigeria Embassy in Spain is in Madrid, simple, And Bianca Ojukwu was in charge of the Nigeria Embassy, Spain, located in MADRID.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten / Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance / Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.