Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman (20421 Views)

IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by tiwaz(m): 12:02am On Jun 18, 2019
Fearless Nigerian pastor, Apostle Suleiman has revealed why he is not afraid to hold his Major crusade in the Northern Part of Nigeria.

Apostle Suleiman stated this in a series of tweets this evening the moment he arrived Yola, Adamawa State for a massive crusade

Read Below:-

Just arrived adamawa state,yola for a massive crusade..people are asking asking me why am not scared going to North East of Nigeria to hold this huge crusade.the gospel must be preached everywhere..

Source: https://www.ngyab.com/2019/06/people-are-asking-me-why-am-not-afraid-to-go-the-north-east-to-hold-crusade-apostle-suleiman/

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Olalekanbanky1(m): 4:53am On Jun 18, 2019
Na FTC fit do am for this Buhari time oh! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Karemarealty288(m): 4:54am On Jun 18, 2019
Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:56am On Jun 18, 2019
Yola is safe, its just that when you say "north east", people cringe.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by gr8keeng: 4:56am On Jun 18, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Bobby4090: 4:59am On Jun 18, 2019
Irrelevant topic. He is from the North, holding a crusade in the North. What is the big deal there? He is is not the first nor will he be the last to hold a crusade in Adamawa. Why is this in the Front Page?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by ImageDoctor: 5:02am On Jun 18, 2019
The Bible says Don't put your God to test.

If you've not read that verse before, then Good luck!
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by squash47(m): 5:05am On Jun 18, 2019
He should go to maiduguri Borno State, if actually he is as strong and powerful as he thinks.

If he succeds by getting more muslims convert to Christianity and no sign of bomb blast...
Then I will become a member of his club sorry church.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by noble2faith(m): 5:05am On Jun 18, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Yola is safe, its just that when you say "north east", people cringe.

Yola is shekini?
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Danemmy(m): 5:07am On Jun 18, 2019
gr8keeng:
Yanga sleep trouble go wake am.....

Dis one Don smoke
For your information he's from auchi in edo state

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Tanny8l: 5:07am On Jun 18, 2019
Gods divine anointing

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by daroz(m): 5:08am On Jun 18, 2019
Bobby4090:
Irrelevant topic. He is from the North, holding a crusade in the North. What is the big deal there? He is is not the first nor will he be the last to hold a crusade in Adamawa. Why is this in the Front Page?
He is from north as in?
Since when Edo state become north ?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by ehisdan(m): 5:13am On Jun 18, 2019
When I was in Tripoli in Italy shocked shocked I do go to the North to preach, in a town called Bornu grin grin
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by gr8keeng: 5:17am On Jun 18, 2019
Lol, Auchi Edo State, you make me laff.... Oga me nah from Jettu Edo state and I know the guy pass you, we know when he start..... you wan dey use Auchi compare north abi..... guy sleep still dey your eyes, go back go sleep... the one wey dey worry you pass who smoke
Danemmy:

Dis one Don smoke
For your information he's from auchi in edo state

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:17am On Jun 18, 2019
Bobby4090:
You've said our mind!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by InansBobo(m): 5:18am On Jun 18, 2019
squash47:
He should go to maiduguri Borno State, if actually he is as strong and powerful as he thinks.

If he succeds by getting more muslims convert to Christianity and no sign of bomb blast...
Then I will become a member of his club sorry church.
how do you view these northern states na, visit maiduguri and see the good number of churches there. The only thing with these north eastern states is with the thick villages but in the capital cities, there are so many churches.
I don't think there's any state in Nigeria where there's no R. Catholic, Methodist, Anglican, RCCG, Living faith, Deeper Life Church

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by lexy2014: 5:19am On Jun 18, 2019
Bobby4090:

He is from Auchi, Etsako West in Edo state

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Saltoflife: 5:24am On Jun 18, 2019
Okay.. go to Borno
Na the real north be that. Better sambisa street.

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by SolexxBarry(m): 5:24am On Jun 18, 2019
grin angry
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by victorDanladi: 5:26am On Jun 18, 2019
Nothing will happen to you,North and West are liberal.

Only if Igbo people can allow and Islamic evangelism on there land.So, intolerant to other religion.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by SolexxBarry(m): 5:26am On Jun 18, 2019
Ride on sir,people will always talk but the gospel cant be stopped tongue
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 18, 2019
Nigerian Religious Leaders might not be perfect but i admire their resilience in propagating the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Gate of Hell shall never Prevail! Amen

DIGRESSION ALERT: Guys whenever you see those betting spams and sex spams, please click report, type 9 and click report again. They’ll be blocked from the post instantly.

Let us all join hands to frustrate these fraudsters out of Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by UNGOBACK: 5:43am On Jun 18, 2019
We give loans to Traders / manufactures Around Ajah, Vi, lekki, lakowe and Environs kindly check my signature
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by emeijeh(m): 5:45am On Jun 18, 2019
And WHO TOLD YOU HE IS FROM THE NORTH?
When did Edo state become the northern part of Nigeria?!

Bobby4090:
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by cooldipo(m): 5:51am On Jun 18, 2019
grin

Good one
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 18, 2019
Oga, go do the crusade for Maiduguri mek we see. undecided
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by AnanseK(m): 5:52am On Jun 18, 2019
The Pastors are working hard to be relevant , including this immoral one.

They have to create enemies for you. They instill threat and apprehension and hate. So that you can part with your money easily.

Evangelism has been a daily affair in Adamawa since 1900 with no restrictions .

What cannot happen is Islamic crusade in the Eastern States.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by semyman: 5:52am On Jun 18, 2019
I am sure you know that Kaduna is beyond your league
For your information, Nasir El Rufai is a non mover
Your frustrations are constant with him as you are not his match

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by ArticleBeast: 5:55am On Jun 18, 2019
Bobby4090:
He is not from north. He is from edo state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" / The Original Hebrews Are Black Africans From Ancient Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.