Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,295 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 (6228 Views)

Evening Sunset Capture With My Note 7 / Night Curfew Street Capture With my Infinix Note 7 / My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by digitalcrazeman: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2019
Hi guys,
Captured this mosquito using my phone

say hi to the mos grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by Davash222(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2019
Can you capture photosynthesis

22 Likes

Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2019
Davash222:
Can you capture photosynthesis
lolz funny guy ....the op has time to snap mosquito sef cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by berbs: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2019
Crazily funny
Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by berbs: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2019
I'm very sure that mosquito is very full and can't readily fly or be as active as before. Op, na your blood e suck?

2 Likes

Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by Mizik(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2019
The way and manner the Redmi note 7 use to destroy this Shitfinix S4 camera eh cry

13 Likes

Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2019
digitalcrazeman:
Hi guys,

This mosquito is village mosquito.. Na village you dey live?
Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by Idowumanuel(m): 10:49am On Jun 18, 2019
Pls help me to capture HIV virus with ur fone....wana see how it looks cry

1 Like

Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by rex444(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2019
That mosquito must be high on weed

1 Like

Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by LilSmith55(m): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2019
Devil go use d mosquito escape as u ar busy snapping instead of smashing it, come back for midnight chop mr photographer

1 Like

Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by MrBONE2(m): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2019
Selfies taken with Infinix S4 grin

15 Likes

Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by Mizik(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2019
MrBONE2:
Selfies taken with Infinix S4 grin
ah this camera smart and sharp o grin

1 Like

Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by Mrkenz: 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Offline Sale Agents needed in the following areas in Lagos:

Yaba. Alimosho. Victoria Island. Ikeja

Little knowledge in sales required.

Salary: Based on Commission

Interested candidates should apply using the link: https:///31xj9OV
Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by livebyday(m): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
I say it everywhere please do not buy these Chinese phones namely tecno, infinix and itel
.they are not real Chinese phones they are fakes hence why the Chinese standards organization doesn't allow transsion swell these phones in China

If you want a good budget Chinese phone look at companies like Xaomi , Huawei, ZTE and VIVO
These a good quality phones comparable to Samsung and iPhone in build quality and good value for your money and most importantly they are all sold in China

If it is good enough to be used by the Chinese citizens then it is good enough for you , but if any device isn't good enough to be used by Chinese citizens then why throw away your money?

I am not attacking anyone or these marketers who open these threads they are just doing their jobs but I will always stand for truth even at the point of death

Thank you and stay blessed

15 Likes

Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by Gabson001(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
You the enjoy am nw.. U dey do as u like,.. Flee from infinix una no go hear.. When casala burst ur eye go open
Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by TheTourist: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
SEE AS THIS MOSQUITO BIG NAAAA.

DEFINITELY A LAGOS MOSQUITOE grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by Ikem11(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
digitalcrazeman:
Hi guys,

Why the mosquito look hungry?
Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
livebyday:
I say it everywhere please do not buy these Chinese phones namely tecno, infinix and itel
.they are not real Chinese phones they are fakes hence why the Chinese standards organization doesn't allow transsion swell these phones in China

If you want a good budget Chinese phone look at companies like Xaomi , Huawei, ZTE and VIVO
These a good quality phones comparable to Samsung and iPhone in build quality and good value for your money and most importantly they are all sold in China

If it is good enough to be used by the Chinese citizens then it is good enough for you , but if any device isn't good enough to be used by Chinese citizens then why throw away your money?

I am not attacking anyone or these marketers whonooen these threads they are just doing their jobs but I will always stand for truth even at the point of death

iz dat all

2 Likes

Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by livebyday(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
iz dat all

grin
Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by ajaymina(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
livebyday:

I am not attacking anyone or these marketers whonooen these threads they are just doing their jobs but I will always stand for truth even at the point of death

Thank you!.

What about UMIDIGI phones
Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by livebyday(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
ajaymina:

Thank you!.

What about UMIDIGI phones

Aahm to be honest I have never heard of that one

To be safe Google about the phones origin, find out where it's made ( country of origin)

If foe.examolemtour find out it's made in China Then Google Umidigi user reviews in China

I am sure that will give you all you need to know then also go on YouTube and look for videos there durability test was done on the phone if you can't find any stay away from the phone
Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by BiadeFolar(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
Better capture your imaginations and bring your dreams to reality

...You should check this thread of SHORT STORIES too https://www.nairaland.com/4406346/nairaland-book-short-stories
Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by berbs: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Guys, plssssss lets just leave transsion make dem dey sell their market abeg. We have other brands online and offline one can buy. If they noticed that sales is no longer moving as before, they will act normal and give us amazing specs since competitors don dey for ground. One thing I know for sure is that no matter how shitty some folks may paint infinix, it still rocks. I started using infinix since Alpha Marvel days and I can tell you that their product is averagely OK. Samsung and the likes too have their own issues too. Don't just let us start arguing unnecessarily. The advice I can give to the maker of infinix brand is that they need to upgrade their phone specs and sell 'em at affordable price. Xiaomi, Umidigi, Huawei and other brands are here to also sell their devices, dem no come look like lucozade. The last phone I used was Infinix Note 2 which served me for close to 3 years before I got this S4. All I can say is that it does it's work and so far so good, it's not bad. My only anger is that it does not have Fast charge ability which I really enjoyed about the Note 2, of which I may not be able to live with. Last last, I go get Samsung A70 or Umidigi Z5pro (yet to be announced) or Xiaomi K20 pro

2 Likes

Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by Nightking04(m): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
livebyday:

I am not attacking anyone or these marketers who open these threads they are just doing their jobs but I will always stand for truth even at the point of death

ZTE? I laugh in Spanish
Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by livebyday(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nightking04:

ZTE? I laugh in Spanish

Okay

2 Likes

Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by Specyano(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
grin

Nice shot now we know your new neighbour grin

Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by NoLotty7(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Wow,l got one yesterday,l love it.
Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by rattlesnake(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
Infinix poverty phone
Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by kellyjc(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
Please my gionee f5 is heating up and the battery keeps draining.. How I solve the problem or what might be the problem
Re: Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 by kellyjc(m): 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
Please my gionee f5 is heating up and the battery keeps draining.. How can I solve the problem or what might be the problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get 240mb + 15 From Airtel / What Unintelligent People Do With Their Phones / Tecno Spark 2 Vs Infinix Smart 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.