Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi (44033 Views)

Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Jh0wsef(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2019
Can someone please explain the use of leaves around corpse? I have been wondering for a while
Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by nairalandankrah: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2019
T
Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by beresponsible(m): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferIslam:
Judging by the position of their hands (in their boxers), I can deduce that Serious Automotive Masturbation (SAM) caused this accident.

See folks, this is why I always advise people to plan their masturbation efficiently.
It may be your social responsibility but it should not be done anywhere.

I usually schedule mine to fall during my meditative periods and that's why my mind always stays sharp.

They failed to plan and they have paid the price.

*spits angry
big f*ck you.stupid comment slowpoke
Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Omobolanlemi247: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2019
The hands were put in their boxers to prevent it from hanging.

If you look through all the ictures, you will see that some of them have their hands tied.
LuciferIslam:
Judging by the position of their hands (in their boxers), I can deduce that Serious Automotive Masturbation (SAM) caused this accident.

See folks, this is why I always advise people to plan their masturbation efficiently.

I usually schedule mine to fall during my meditative periods and that's why my mind always stays sharp.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by mfm04622: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2019
gift2xl:
Wow so sad. But y is this dead dude holding his manhood.

Probably injured in the accident and suffered injury in the area. So holding it to reduce the pain and gave up the ghost in the process. You can see he is not clothed like other. The clothes were probably removed while treating him

2 Likes

Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by nairalandankrah: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2019
The way they drive, most times leave much to be desired
Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by gambia(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2019
its well.
Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by omoteacher(m): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2019
gift2xl:

shocked shocked shocked

I think they don't want their hands to be dangling. If you observed well, it's all of them that have their hands guided in their shorts. This is too gory cry cry cry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by bluefilm: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferIslam:

*spits angry

Hahahahaha

Guy, are you sure you're not another NwaAmaikpe?

Na wa o.
Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by molas02: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2019
judging from how this police behave on highway with motorist and okada riders, they will delay u bcus u dont have 50naira to give dem, they will shoot because u try to explain things to them, wen they see white dey will turn it to black, before their own eye Agbero will snatch ballot box for lagos, they will lend out guns to thugs, chasing anybody with good ride thinking they are yahoo boy....if i think all this i will not wish dem RIP but how thus my RIP matter. the work will do here on earth will judge weda we will rest in peace or not, cus no repentance in grave and after dealth na judgment straight

2 Likes

Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by FreemanUYB(m): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferIslam:

*spits angry
it's always you with the most stupid thoughts of all time!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferIslam:

*spits angry
You have a talent in creative industry...not good to laugh on people's demise though, it's not funny.
Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by FreemanUYB(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2019
bluefilm:

Hahahahaha
Guy, are you sure you're not another NwaAmaikpe?
Na wa o.
don't be carried away !!! that's the same nwaAmikpe
Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by jeff1607(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2019
NameChecker:
Were they on official assignment? If yes, why board a public transport?
N.B RIP to the Gallant Men

the bus was seized from the owner as it is their way.

2 Likes

Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by ngwababe(f): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Chai, this is serious, could this be as a result of over speeding, driving under the influence of substance abuse, bad roads or karma, life is a mystery, you don't choose how / where / when you are born( country & parents) and you also don't know How/ time / date you will depart this world sad

Na over speeding, what else?

1 Like

Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by hightempo(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2019
[/color]000099]

. I know you purposely vomit this nonsense to be mentioned and get attention but at least. why can't you receive common sense if intelligence is beyond your reach

*spits angry[/quote]
Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Dxer(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2019
you misunderstood the motive,their hands were put in there deliberately
to prevent it from falling by the side
LuciferIslam:

*spits angry
Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by phineas: 11:33am On Jun 18, 2019
Seun take the pictures down
Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by chieveboy(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferIslam:

*spits angry

Always go for understanding and many things will stop disgusting you.

The people who collected the corpses don't want their hands dangling about. So they tucked them inside their trousers.

1 Like

Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by akdjr(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2019
I only feel sad for the circumstances surrounding their death. But in reality that is their death day. We would have celebrate if it was pregnant woman that gave birth along the road. I see no reason why people still refer to God as merciful one if he cannot reverse the death sentence he proscribed on sinners.
Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Magnifico2000: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2019
gift2xl:
I guess the mortuary attendants put his hands there so that it won't fall off the stretchers. The boxers would hold the hands together.
Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2019
They shouldn’t be buried
Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Magnifico2000: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2019
Jh0wsef:
Can someone please explain the use of leaves around corpse? I have been wondering for a while
I think it is superstition
Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by jeff1607(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2019
EVILFOREST:
They shouldn’t be buried

explain your reason
Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2019
that's y every man needs prayer to stay alive every single day. Mayb na only one police officer there collect bribe like that from person or do something bad to someone, see the price he paid with his fellow colleague.
God don't let us b punish for someone else mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Princedapace(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2019
lol

Death is now so usual in Nigeria..

Chaii, My creator must tell me why He chose this country for me .
Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 18, 2019
Mother nature weeps every day for Nigeria... Never has the earth been drunk with so much blood as its presently happening in Nigeria.

Meanwhile , the scattered skull should have been censored if those running this site are professionals in journalism.

In Nairaland, the more gory it is, the better. It's very unethical, insensitive and barbaric to post that kind of picture.

1 Like

Re: Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by mvem(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2019
Princedapace:
lol

Death is now so usual in Nigeria..

Chaii, My creator must tell me why He chose this country for me .
...you think the death rate is higher compared to other countries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Do You Remember? / Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) / Taxify Drivers Protest In Lagos: "We Are Not Rapists, We Need Respect" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.