Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,165 members, 7,856,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) (1243 Views)

SOLD......Cleanest Reg Less Than A Year Used Lexus RX350 2010 For A Lucky Buyer / Clean 2000 Toyota Corolla Reg For Jst 600 nd 650k See Pix... / Wireless Mobile Waterproof Car Tracker; 90days Standby; FREE Online Tracking App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by Agropride: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2019
I have this super clean non Accident Toyota Corolla that I can call Tokunbo Standard.

This car was registered less than 90 days ago and was barely driven.

Car was bought for business purpose (Uber/Taxify) but changed my mind after a week or two testing the waters....No time for uber driver stories.

I am selling this car for 1.4m ONLY despite that car was hardly driven.

This car is a sure bet for anyone planning to buy Tokunbo.

Save yourself some cost.

Car is in Ikeja/Ogba Axis.

Please call only if you need the car.

No negotiations please.

You will sure thank me for this. I have attached the proof of registration for any Thomas

Re: Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by Agropride: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2019
More

Re: Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by Agropride: 11:48am On Jun 18, 2019
Call or chat 08083419709
Re: Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by Kizyte(m): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2019
What year model? And Is it LE or CE?
Re: Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by rexana: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
1.1m
Re: Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by Agropride: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
rexana:
1.1m

Bros... Na beg I dey beg
Re: Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by Agropride: 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
Agropride:

Bros... Na beg I dey beg

I no wan vex.

Car is non negotiable.
Re: Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by mustykay: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
1.3 MILLION
Re: Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by Agropride: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
mustykay:
1.3 MILLION

Appreciate your offer. This car is Tokunbo just that I had registered it and it has plate number.

Less than 90days registered.

I will advise anyone interested to come inspect and verify all you need to verify.

This amount is non negotiable.

Full duty paid on vehicle.
Re: Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by kaffy4tope(m): 5:18am On Jun 19, 2019
Agropride:

Appreciate your offer. This car is Tokunbo just that I had registered it and it has plate number.

Less than 90days registered.

I will advise anyone interested to come inspect and verify all you need to verify.

This amount is non negotiable.

Full duty paid on vehicle.

You see 1.3 and rejected it? shocked

Let’s see if it’ll still be non negotiable in 2 wks of being posted!

2 Likes

Re: Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by gbeseun(m): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2019
kaffy4tope:

You see 1.3 and rejected it? shocked

Let’s see if it’ll still be non negotiable in 2 wks of being posted!

Tell him,
The 1.3m self try,corolla can't go for 1m naija used now even if you just bring it out from container and you have numbered it.
Am keeping tab on this thread ,please oga 1.4m be kind to let us know when it's sold and the 1.4m they sent to you .

1 Like

Re: Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by tempex88(m): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2019
Please include engine pix and Milleage pix
Re: Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by Agropride: 7:25am On Jun 19, 2019
Thank you for your contributions.

I will update you once car is sold.

There are other options on different thread for 1m or less.

I have also rejected 1350m FYI.

I know what I am selling and I know why I am selling it.

For those that need a reliable tokunboh car and wants to save cost. This is your best bet.

The car also has comprehensive Axa Mansard insurance valid till 2020.

The choice is with you.
Re: Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by Agropride: 7:28am On Jun 19, 2019
Kizyte:
What year model? And Is it LE or CE?

Car is LE
Re: Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by Agropride: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Car is sold.

Lesson: Always know what you want and make decision when you have to.

Some Distractors will make you loose sight of good deal.

I guarantee that this is a good deal for the lucky buyer.

To all other interested parties.... Look out for more juicy deal.
Re: Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by MotorConnectz(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Agropride:
Car is sold.

Lesson: Always know what you want and make decision when you have to.

Some Distractors will make you loose sight of good deal.

I guarantee that this is a good deal for the lucky buyer.

To all other interested parties.... Look out for more juicy deal.
Nice 1. The car is worth it. Never follow NL comments on your thread most of them don't own a car or know how to drive but just want to comment. Just post and update, the real buyer will call you no time for thread comments.
Re: Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by fidtopade: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
MotorConnectz:
Nice 1. The car is worth it. Never follow NL comments on your thread most of them don't own a car or know how to drive but just want to comment. Just post and update, the real buyer will call you no time for thread comments.
real buyer don't comment most time. Most of those that comment and make ridiculous offers don't have shii shii to buy even wheel barrow. Most of them just want to exoust the free data they got from the #100 air time they manage to load.
Re: Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by Agropride: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lol... True comment bro.
All the buyers that made offers from 1350m and above did not comment.

The final buyer that paid 1.4m never commented. She just inspected and was begging to pay.

Someone called me and priced for 1m naira. I just laffed... Go and buy a stolen car instead.

I told him I can refer him to thread selling 1m corolla on NL.

God bless our hustle
Re: Barely Used Clean Toyota Corolla (reg Less Than 90days) by Kizyte(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Agropride:

Car is LE
What about the year?

(1) (Reply)

Sold 2004 Tokunbo Toyota Camry 1.550M Sold / Newly Landed Camry SE 2006 Direct 08140857737 / 2014 Benz C300 AMG kitted.......2011 Benz E350 Coupe (4d Ceos) NEATLY USED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.