Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

An Alternative Way To Make A Phone Call Via VoIP- Wificall - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / An Alternative Way To Make A Phone Call Via VoIP- Wificall (1116 Views)

i want to swap my device for a phone Call Me 08022219777 / Nairalanders,Please Note: If You Need Immediate Cash For Your Phone,call Me Now. / A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Alternative Way To Make A Phone Call Via VoIP- Wificall by CavendishPlex: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
With technology, life can only get better. At least, that's what I believe. Gone are the days of old when having a telephone box was a status thing.

Voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) is not a new thing. As such, Tizeti, the company behind wifi.com.ng (for those that like the idea of unlimited internet access), has come up with their own version called Wificall.

These days, almost everyone has a smartphone that's internet-enabled. At the same time, most are on the lookout for the cheapest call rates which is to be expected. After all, money hasn't started growing on trees just yet.

Now imagine you're on a phone call on that smartphone and then you suddenly run out of airtime with no cash in hand or other means to buy airtime. An alternative would be to make a WhatsApp call, right? But then the person you called isn't online and so a WhatsApp call will not work in this instance.

This is where I find Wificall interesting. With as low as N100, you can make a 13-minute phone call from that your internet-enabled phone to an actual phone line (unlike WhatsApp or Viber) in Nigeria and you get crystal clear voice clarity.

The company also has unlimited call plans for N6,000 for 30 days and above (aptly tagged #YouGoTalkTaya). I believe this will suit anyone who makes so much calls and even SMEs.

Why not give it a trial today with as low as N100 and see for yourself how it works. There's no harm in having a myriad of alternatives at your finger tips.

My own set up is as seen in the attachments below.

Signup >> https://myaccount.wificall.ng/#/invite/4671121

Re: An Alternative Way To Make A Phone Call Via VoIP- Wificall by samoney: 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
wow, what are the supported devices. i like the idea of unlimited calls
Re: An Alternative Way To Make A Phone Call Via VoIP- Wificall by CavendishPlex: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
samoney:
wow, what are the supported devices. i like the idea of unlimited calls

Tizeti says it will work on IOS and Android phones. Personally, I use it on my Android phone.

1 Like

Re: An Alternative Way To Make A Phone Call Via VoIP- Wificall by CavendishPlex: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Used Itel 1408 For Sale At A Cheap Price. / Any Good Samsung Fairly Used Phone For Sale? / I Need Recommendations For A Dslr Camera: Budget: 450k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.