Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Would You Buy A Car Made In Nigeria? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Would You Buy A Car Made In Nigeria? (647 Views)

Solar Powered Car Made By Nigerian Inventor-see Photo / Car Made By Crysler>>2008 Caliber @2.2 / The First 26 Tyre Toyota Car Made In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Buy A Car Made In Nigeria? by Kwezbaba: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2010
Hello people, i'd be really grateful if you could spare a few minutes to assist with this crude "market research", Simple questions really

1. Would you buy a car designed and built in Nigeria?
2. What is most important to you in choosing a car - performance, ride & handling, styling, fuel economy, price, etc - please give one answer only
3. If you answered "no" to question 1, what would it take to change your mind?
4. If money was not an issue, what car would you buy and why
4. Do you follow any motorsports at all? Please state which.

Thanks a mil!
Re: Would You Buy A Car Made In Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 2:38am On Oct 05, 2010
I would love to say YES, but till quality assurance in Nigeria is taken serious.
Till bribe to allow people to die is no more a practice.
Till the life of people worth more than a "Ghana-must-go" bag of money
Till the watch dogs are no more on the payroll of the owner of the dogs, i will pass.
Re: Would You Buy A Car Made In Nigeria? by jamace(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2010
1. YES.

2. Performance, styling and fuel economy.

4. Toyota brand

5. No.
Re: Would You Buy A Car Made In Nigeria? by formebyme: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2010
1. YES IF AND ONLY IF I CAN GET A 2 YEAR RETURN GUARANTEE/WARRANTY
2. FUEL ECONOMY,PERFORMANCE,DESIGN
3. WARRANTY TO RETURN IF FAULTY AT MIN OF 1 YEAR
4. RANGE ROVER series,their designs both interior and exterior speaks class-not overly done but consistent and classy, sweet!!
5. oh yes,Grand prix,also supersport racings AMA and world champ,also motorcroxx

(1) (Reply)

Chuddyy111 Is The Bomb / A Very Clean(almost New) 2008 Benz 350 4matic(avantgarde) For Sale: / New '04 Honda Accord (end Of Discussion) For Urgent Sale-1.85m Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.