Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,234 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

The Missionary Schools And The Poor-pope Frank - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Missionary Schools And The Poor-pope Frank (248 Views)

Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results / High School Fees In Missionary Schools In Nigeria / New Resumption Date Approved By The Federal Government For All Schools And Colla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Missionary Schools And The Poor-pope Frank by popefrank2016(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
I want to point out some weak and outdated education system in churches which needs to be altered. Today we are living in a society where millions of children are unable to go to missionary schools due to the hike of their fees.

Let me quickly introduce to you what missionary schools is all about. Missionary schools is a school built by the mission in order to alleviate or cut down the cost of education in a given country. It is a school providing a general education but supported by a particular church in contrast to a public school or a nondenominational private schools. The missionary schools today as we all known is the schools built by the mission,priest or pastor with the money donated by the poor. The cost of the so called missionary schools are beckoned on the expenses of the poor whose their primary aim is to attract the goodness and blessings of the lord.

Many of the church paupers (poor) as they were labelled holds the sensitive parts towards the actualization of the good for nothing project called missionary schools. My question now is, how many children of these poor contributors, who toiled with their every penny on ground had benefited from the so called missionary schools? Missionary schools are supposed to be for the welfare of the poor and as a tripod stands that supports the educational plans of the poor people.

The most expensive schools today are owned by the missions who are in a competitions of who pays the highest fees to the detriments of the poor. The churches of today especially in Nigeria are properly out for business, what is the faith of our Christianity? Let me quickly bring down your conscience in case you have lost it. Do you think there will be a missionary schools without the poor congregants? Do you know that the private jets, expensive cars and the high class life of the pastors and the priests are being taken care of by the poor? There will be no them without us. Nonsense!

The problem of Nigerians today is still unknown, the government of the country is not doing anything to help her citizens, the churches who are supposed to stands for us are raping us from behind. What a fraud in a magnified level!

Missionary schools are supposed to be for those who could not afford to pay their fees. Its supposed to be free of charges. Why is it supposed to be free of charges? The school was built by the monies realizes from the poor, the salaries of the teachers, tutors and the lecturers of the said institutions will still being shared in the churches among the poor followers, why will their children not benefits from the schools?

During the church projects, some of the wretched ones who cannot make a huge financial contributions, contributes their human supports by clearing the sites meant for the projects and doing some other domestic jobs, absolutely for free. What other contributions do you expect from the poor?

Just as spiderweb holds fast a fly, millions of poor people are held fast by the superstitions and falsehood of the so called churches. My children may not attend the so called missionary schools tomorrow, but let the justice be done, What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

To all the churches and the missionary schools in Nigeria, i know you must have heard a bigger thing than this, but chooses to hardened yours hearts. Our people have been fooled many times in the name of Christianity, as a shepherd, what joy do you find when the sheep under your care are being messed up? The welfare of the people under your care should be your top priority. It is better for me to give directly to the needy than giving my money to the churches of today who careless about her followers.

The pastors and the priests are becoming richer and fatter, while the poor congregations whose their money are being used for their up keeps are becoming poorer, what a lackadaisical formation! It is only in Nigeria that missionary schools turned to be the opposite. Missionary schools should be scrapped from the churches of today, i mean, they should also stop using the name of God's church in defrauding her followers. The poor should left alone in every contributions meant for the project of the church, since it is now their personal business enterprise.

The cost of traveling and studying abroad is now lesser than going into any educational institution in Nigeria built and managed by the missions. This posts is not in any way written or meant to cajole anybody, churches or the so called missionary schools, but to unveil the hidden truths.
source:www.loadednews.com
Re: The Missionary Schools And The Poor-pope Frank by Gorillacrew: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Missionary schools are schools established with a vision and a mission. Maybe in the beginning, the mission wasn't money but indoctrination and cultural alteration at earliest stage possible. Now the mission has changed with money the focal point. If we are hoping for organizations that'll offer knowledge and enlightenment at little or no cost, then we should be looking to have CHARITY SCHOOLS soon.

(1) (Reply)

Civil Rights Group Validates Baseline Report On Adamawa Girl-child Education / See How Malaysians Immigration Treat Nigerians Resisting Arrest / The Most Important Part Of Getting A Job!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.