Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi (61766 Views)

Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attacked In South Africa Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by knightsTempler: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
There’s serious manhunt of Nigerians in Togo Lome. There was this news that a Nigerian guy raped a local togolais girl to death � which came out as a lie.

The girl in question was the girlfriend of the Nigerian but they have issues which led the girl and her family to start a false rumor claiming that a Nigerian raped and killed a local togolais.

The news spread like wildfire and they start attacking Nigerian living in Togo. Find below photos ond video have of some Nigerians that barely escaped being Lynched by some irate togolais.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by tommykiwi(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
For Togo again....
Is better I remain in Nigeria than to travel to Togo for greener pastures.

223 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by sKeetz(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Et tu Togo? undecided

43 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by momodub: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
But why

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Jmk9292(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by ryloy: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Odetokun3(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Please stay at home. Togo not even US

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
naijaschoolguru:
Hello nairalanders, This question has been bothering me since a long time. When animals have genders of male and female, why do we
refers to them as "IT" ? talk about them as, it’s moving, it’s running, it’s playing? They are not objects, so why? Please somebody help.
u no get sense

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by josephobaro(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
This is one of the sad outcomes of a tarnished image.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by LOSKYXANDER: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
I have been fantasizing about visiting Lome and Cotonou. But from what I'm seeing here, Lome is off my list. But wait!! This news could be a rumor inside the rumor of the raped girl. Nothing bloggers can't do!!
[img]https://media./images/f6e2df01057d0324fc217012da864990/tenor.gif[/img]

46 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by mrLhanray(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
just imagine Togo here attacking Nigerians. this is a sad info for all Nigerians, how did we get to this point. shame on the few Nigerians that has spoiled the name of this country outside the shores Nigeria. Shame on past and present govt officials that has made leaving this country the Nigerian dream.
Togo of all countries, a won elewa agoyin are lynching Nigerians , na wa o.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by beautyhd: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
The only wrong they did were being Nigerians

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by afroniger: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Seems anti-Nigerian xenophobia is spreading like wildfire.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by teebaxy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
It's Saddening seeing all the pain our beloved brothers are going through all in name of greener pastures ... South Africa, Ghana even Ordinary Togo will do their own .... No iota of respect for Nigerians outside here again

17 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by fergie001: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Would you blame them?

Rubbish people,
Something they will send 2 LGAs in Lagos to wipe them off ....

Nonsense...

Get well quick,brothers....

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Motion123(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
God please help this nation.... The rate at which people are leaving this country eh!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Jwonder(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
grin Savagery!!
Joromi12:
u no get sense
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
The turbaning though grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Nukilia: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ghanaians and Togo people are pushing life threatening headlines against Nigerians in the last few days, I just pray the lives of our people are safe

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by specie103(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Make una come back home....

We go dey together enjoy the next level.

Same treatment awaits those planning to run away from 9ja...
Together we stand.
One love.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Jmk9292(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Knocks on big skulls are hardly inevitable.......
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Pidginwhisper: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Even Togo!! shocked

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Jobac: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
I pray for God's protection on all Nigerians in Togo.
Togolese be warned!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by olassybaba: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Joromi12:
u no get sense
I think you should answer his question , don't be a fool.
Animals are not objects truly.
The person who said animals should be referred to as "it" should be the one you should ask if he or she is sensible.
Don't appeal to people's authority and be a puppet

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by kalvoken(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
Togo kwa??

So if someone raped a girl to death (assuming the story were to be truth), why would you attack other innocent people?

I think government of Togo should tender an apology to Nigeria with compensation to the victims. Else those Togolese that are littered in every uncompleted buildings in ajah/epe, would bear the consequences.

What an insult. Ordinary togo! Their "t" is not even worth to be in capital letter

34 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by DonFebzyBlog(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
I am in Togo at the moment for my usual business and the information given is very wrong. A Nigerian guy who was dating a Togolese girl had issues with the girl and they both stabbed themselves. The girl decided to call her Togolese street tugs but the Nigerian boyfriend had already left the house so they attacked the other Nigerians staying in the house. They wanted to turn the story to a rape matter but people already knew the story and that brought about the intervention of the police and the Nigerian embassy.

Please no one was killed and they are not attacking or manhunting Nigerians or anything of such. The Togolese government is even involved in the matter and some of the Togolese guys involved in the issue have been arrested. As we speak the said girl who caused the issue is on the run and they are looking for her.

Thank you.

121 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Suspects Arrested For Eating Roasted Police Officers’ Flesh In Oyo / Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.