Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

*aau Post Utme/de Awaiting Result Candidates* - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / *aau Post Utme/de Awaiting Result Candidates* (311 Views)

How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal / More On Aau Post UTME / Aau Post UTME Screening Point Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*aau Post Utme/de Awaiting Result Candidates* by Stephen6229(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
*AAU Update*
*AAU POST UTME/DE AWAITING RESULT CANDIDATES*
*Add AAU Update on whatssap via 08181043400 for back to back news update*
*AAU POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY FORM CUT OFF MARK IS 170*
*ALL AAU AWAITING RESULT CANDIDATES MUST PURCHASE THE POST UTME/ FORM*
*Don't tell me sir, I was not aware because I am telling you now, unless you want to stay at home for extra year and also write JAMB again*
*If you are using Awaiting result, no matter the 0'level result. Make sure you purchase the post UTME form and fill Awaiting result during the process of registration*
*AFTER FILLING THE FORM, TELL THE CAFE MAN NOT TO CLICK ON "FINALLY SUBMIT" TELL HIM TO CLICK ON "SAVE"*
*This is because, once the 0'level result is out, you will go back to the portal and fill in the 0'level result in your Post UTME registration portal before you click finally submit*
*I REPEAT, IF YOU WROTE WAEC OR NECO THIS YEAR*
*Ensure you purchase the POST UTME FORM and fill Awaiting result during the process of registration*
*Once your 0'Level result is out, School will instruct you to go and fill it in your Post UTME registration portal*
*Note, All AAU awaiting result candidates, either WAEC or NECO candidates would be screened at a later date*
*IF YOU DON'T PURCHASE THE POST UTME FORM BECAUSE YOU ARE USING AWAITING RESULT, I'M SORRY YOU WILL NOT BE SCREENED, YOUR NAME WILL NOT BE ON AAU PORTAL*
*COMRADE STEPHEN IKHANE*
*Whatsapp via +2348181043400*
*Share*

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Convert Your Ond/hnd To Bsc In 6 Months Through B.e.s ! / Maritime Academy Of Nigeria (MAN) Oron Post-utme 2019: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility / List Of Schools That's Currently Selling There UTME Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.