Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana (21861 Views)

Nigerian Traders In Ghana Turn Beggars Over Locked Up Shops – NUTAG / Nigerian Traders' Shops Closed In Ghana As They Cry Out / Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Elvis778(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

This is exactly what i said above. Its plain Jealousy. Their women prefer us, Their buyers prefer us, Their men are brutally lazy, The hardworkers are the women even on construction sites its a women affair. There is no such thing as substandard parts being sold. The real gurus of sub standard parts are the Ghanaians themselves due to their greed and desire to "make wad" as they always say. This is why their own Yahoo is laced with serious juju and rituals. They taught Nigerians about Yahoo plus with their sakawa boys but will still say Nigeria is bad.

In Ghana, Yahoo plus is celebrated as long as it is a Ghanaian who is making money from it at the detriment of others. Their television stations celebrate Fetish living and ritual money and they even license Juju practitioners and thus encouraging the sakawa business like crazy.

Ghanaians know their own people are mad corrupt and wicked but will always focus on Nigerians. IN FACT THERE IS NO SINGLE TRIBE IN GHANA WHO LIKES THEMSELVES. They all have all sorts of negative things to say about each other. They never patronize each other when it comes to business or work. The Ashanti will never employ a Ga because they call them destroyers of destiny and so on. Yet to them, Nigeria is their problem.
you just said it all bro,
it's no longer news that Ghananians even advertise ritualists on TV stations, you see them doing incantations on a pot and all of a sudden, money starts pouring out like water, different currencies............ This shows how lazy they are, they hate it when Nigerians go out to hustle for the money, blocking it from reaching their home where dey sit lazily expecting manner to fall

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Studyinchina200(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Xenophobia in Ghana now.

Time to avoid that country.

No country wanna associate with Nigerians because of some of our people. Hmm
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Yyeske(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I am not a terrorist. I don't bow to a moon god.
I never mentioned terrorist except you are and trying to tell me what I didn't know before.
I only said that you are an Igbo Muslim.
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Elvis778:

you just said it all bro,
it's no longer news that Ghananians even advertise ritualists on TV stations, you see them doing incantations on a pot and all of a sudden, money starts pouring out like water, different currencies............ This shows how lazy they are, they hate it when Nigerians go out to hustle for the money, blocking it from reaching their home where dey sit lazily expecting manner to fall

I dey tell you. I own a house in Ghana and live there of and on but i have learned to avoid Ghanaians like a plague. No matter the kind of good you do for them they somehow end up turning it to a bad thing. I drop off my Children in school there and pick them up along with 3 other Ghanaian Children who live close to my residence but i had to stop rendering that assistance because if per adventure anything happens to those kids even when i am not involved the people will somehow still want to link me with it since i am a Nigerian especially with their new found hobby of focusing on Nigerians with every "kidnap" since i was the one helping out by bringing them home as their parents are not mobile so i told the boys NO MORE!

I have bought a car which i gave to a Ghanaian for Uber. He only drove it for 6 months and i called him one day and handed all documents of the car to him and told him to go with it. I just felt like helping out the young man since i knew his story. He knows my house, knows my maid and so on. One day my friend was coming to Visit and he brought my friend with the car i blessed him with to my house and i met them outside, He still collected money from me because i paid for the ride. I regretted my good work that day.

One of them is even begging me to assist her with house rent just 2 days or so ago and i am tempted not to assist anymore. I try to show them that there are good Nigerians which is why i always do good to them but i think i need to stop that now altogether.

Food, Drink, Womanizing is their focus and they hate how Nigerians come into their country and in such a short time begin to flourish. They do not know that we know how to work their currency value better than they do. Its amazing that Nigerians know the value of the Ghanaian cedi better than the average Ghanaian does.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Alejobs: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
If you don't forgive, you give the past the opportunity it needs to keep you away from the future you desire
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by kereman1: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=noble2faith post=79484807]

U re sentimentally stupid. Even the word "TRIBE", you couldn't write it well. I am a Yoruba guy FYI.

This is what I was talking about in a thread about the same attack on Nigerians in Ghana.
How do you expect other countries to regard you when tribalism has clouded your thinking?
Do you think other countries have not been seeing tribal tantrums you guys have been dishing out against one another?
They will continue to seize the opportunity of our disunity to ridicule and attack us globally. It might not affect you now but mark my words "You are going to be affected on the long run".[/quote

Story for d godz]
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by chudez0147(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Gabriel004:
Dundee. Who cries daily because of who another person voted if not you and your worthless race.
Tell your president to let the worthless race go〽️〽️Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Gabriel004: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Says a spineless ewedu eater from a waste land.
See spineful fasting and prayers warrior cheesy
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Elvis778(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I dey tell you. I own a house in Ghana and live there of and on but i have learned to avoid Ghanaians like a plague. No matter the kind of good you do for them they somehow end up turning it to a bad thing. I drop off my Children in school there and pick them up along with 3 other Ghanaian Children who live close to my residence but i had to stop rendering that assistance because if per adventure anything happens to those kids even when i am not involved the people will somehow still want to link me with it since i am a Nigerian especially with their new found hobby of focusing on Nigerians with every "kidnap" since i was the one helping out by bringing them home as their parents are not mobile so i told the boys NO MORE!

I have bought a car which i gave to a Ghanaian for Uber. He only drove it for 6 months and i called him one day and handed all documents of the car to him and told him to go with it. I just felt like helping out the young man since i knew his story. He knows my house, knows my maid and so on. One day my friend was coming to Visit and he brought my friend with the car i blessed him with to my house and i met them outside, He still collected money from me because i paid for the ride. I regretted my good work that day.

One of them is even begging me to assist her with house rent just 2 days or so ago and i am tempted not to assist anymore. I try to show them that there are good Nigerians which is why i always do good to them but i think i need to stop that now altogether.

Food, Drink, Womanizing is their focus and they hate how Nigerians come into their country and in such a short time begin to flourish. They do not know that we know how to work their currency value better than they do. Its amazing that Nigerians know the value of the Ghanaian cedi better than the average Ghanaian does.
Fact.....
I just pray both government look into this issue ASAP,
it won't be good if what happened in S.A. Repeats it's self in Ghana
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by JOTE(m): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
I'll rather stay stay in my home country to be a chief controller of my community rather than going over there and living life as a stranger where i cannot go out freely anytime, anyday and to anywhere
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
Elvis778:

Fact.....
I just pray both government look into this issue ASAP,
it won't be good if what happened in S.A. Repeats it's self in Ghana

Ghanaians cannot try such nonsense. They have a whole lot more to lose than we do. A lot of their women are already married to Nigerians or have kids for Nigerians. Plus the country as it stands would collapse if Nigerians withdraws all investments and monies they have in their system.

Its the illiterates among them that are making noise about Nigeria must Go. Their Elite are vehemently against it. I watched one of their programs on TV3 the other day and one of them on the show was just blasting Ghanaians for stereotyping Nigerians as if Ghanaians themselves do not also commit crimes. The 5 Ghanaians and 2 Nigerians who got arrested recently over a kidnap issue somehow they ended up never speaking about the Ghanaians who were 5 but focused on the Nigerians who were just 2 and made it look like the Nigerians recruited and trained the 5 Ghanaians which is simply insane.

Kidnappings and killings have been a norm in Ghana before now especially with the Galamsay (illegal gold mining) issue which was why the government at a point banned it. Foreigners where being kidnapped, killed, etc when they would go into the bush to meet a so called Ghanaian seller of Gold nuggets.

They know how to cover the ills of their people and specialize in magnifying those of others.

Ghana cannot try nonsense. I speak and understand their language and whenever i am outside my zone they do not even know i am Nigerian because i flow with them very well and have sat with them when they raise issues about Nigerians. In as much as they are upset with Nigerians, they are still very much afraid of Nigerians.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Henri8: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Why won't they attack when we have a clueless president backed by spineless moslems from a waste land.

Can Russians launch an unprovoked attack on Americans in Russia without dire consequences?

Never!!!
Even the Americans cannot launch an unprovoked attack on Russians in America without dire consequences.
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Henri8: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
kereman1:
We all know the tibe spare part is attributed to in Nigeria....

I didn't call names ohhhhh...
"Tibe".
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by wizzzmike: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Ghanaians cannot try such nonsense. They have a whole lot more to lose than we do. A lot of their women are already married to Nigerians or have kids for Nigerians. Plus the country as it stands would collapse if Nigerians withdraws all investments and monies they have in their system.

Its the illiterates among them that are making noise about Nigeria must Go. Their Elite are vehemently against it. I watched one of their programs on TV3 the other day and one of them on the show was just blasting Ghanaians for stereotyping Nigerians as if Ghanaians themselves do not also commit crimes. The 5 Ghanaians and 2 Nigerians who got arrested recently over a kidnap issue somehow they ended up never speaking about the Ghanaians who were 5 but focused on the Nigerians who were just 2 and made it look like the Nigerians recruited and trained the 5 Ghanaians which is simply insane.

Kidnappings and killings have been a norm in Ghana before now especially with the Galamsay (illegal gold mining) issue which was why the government at a point banned it. Foreigners where being kidnapped, killed, etc when they would go into the bush to meet a so called Ghanaian seller of Gold nuggets.

They know how to cover the ills of their people and specialize in magnifying those of others.

Ghana cannot try nonsense. I speak and understand their language and whenever i am outside my zone they do not even know i am Nigerian because i flow with them very well and have sat with them when they raise issues about Nigerians. In as much as they are upset with Nigerians, they are still very much afraid of Nigerians.

and lemme tell you without Ghana the country Nigeria doesn't exist. because after you sold your land to the British for £800,000 we saved ur asses.

do you know why white people do not own lands in west africa like south Africa and Namibia. we ghana made that happened fvck you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Emmerlee(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Yyeske:
I guess it is the leadership of the country that told them to go and misbehave outside and implicating some innocent Nigerians.
Nigerians would always be targets in South Africa, Zambia, Ghana several times and recently Benin republic.
We are not even talking about the skirmishes our people suffer in Asia too.
I'm not afraid to say this and I will, they are MOSTLY Igbos.
Even here in Nigeria, they have issues with Yorubas, Hausas, Bini, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio, Igala, Idoma, etc because most of our brothers feel they are too right to be corrected.

This is wrong on so many levels. The anonymity of the internet is fanning the embers of hardcore bigotry. You should be very careful the kind of generalizations you make on the internet out of hatred or ignorance. There is KARMA even if you think you are anonymous. He who has ears..
I rest my case.
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
wizzzmike:

and lemme tell you without Ghana the country Nigeria doesn't exist. because after you sold your land to the British for £800,000 we saved ur asses.

do you know why white people do not own lands in west africa like south Africa and Namibia. we ghana made that happened fvck you

Let me insult you in your Illiterate English lingua. You are a Malafacka!

Till Eternity Nigeria will keep being your big brother. In fact it was Nigerians who Migrated and settled in the region known as Gold coast that ended up becoming Ghanaians. Check your history, People from Nigeria as a region migrated to your region and Ghana emerged. this is why so many words in your native Twi are exactly or almost exactly the same as some Nigerian Languages.

You say Osi (he said) and igbos from Nigeria also say Osi (He said). Krobos have so many words that are the same as the Yoruba words In Nigeria and so on.

You Ghanaians are simply suffering from inferiority complex due to the fact that Nigeria gave birth to you through Migration and settlement.

Kwasia.
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by PetroDollax: 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
A certified fool talking grin is it Ghana’s fault that your country is fvcked? If Ghanaians don’t want you in their country, can’t you people stay in your own country? Na by force to go to Ghana?

Tetehjewels:

Let me insult you in your Illiterate English lingua. You are a Malafacka!

Till Eternity Nigeria will keep being your big brother. In fact it was Nigerians who Migrated and settled in the region known as Gold coast that ended up becoming Ghanaians. Check your history, People from Nigeria as a region migrated to your region and Ghana emerged. this is why so many words in your native Twi are exactly or almost exactly the same as some Nigerian Languages.

You say Osi (he said) and igbos from Nigeria also say Osi (He said). Krobos have so many words that are the same as the Yoruba words In Nigeria and so on.

You Ghanaians are simply suffering from inferiority complex due to the fact that Nigeria gave birth to you through Migration and settlement.

Kwasia.
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by PetroDollax: 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Don’t mind the ediot. He is talking as if Ghana is the reason nigeria is a sh1thole today. The world capital for poverty grin
wizzzmike:

Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
PetroDollax:
A certified fool talking grin is it Ghana’s fault that your country is fvcked? If Ghanaians don’t want you in their country, can’t you people stay in your own country? Na by force to go to Ghana?

I understand your pain. Loneliness can be a Bitchh. Your women prefer us and not your lazy Banku bloated arses. No wonder your men seek solace from the bottle in every bar.

Ghanaians in Nigeria have been enriched by Nigeria and some Nigerians in ghana have been enriched by Ghana but does that stop you ghanaians from being irredeemable dolts? Naahh!

A country whose greatest achievement are waist trainers and hippified hippos i never expected any less words from one of her extraction.

When Yorubas migrated and settled in the region now called Ghana over 200 years ago was Ghana existing then? Your country came from us. Your History never lies. grin

The first group of Yorubas arrived in the Gold Coast around 1813 and initially settled in such places as Accra, Kumasi and Sekondi before moving to the northern part of the Gold Coast, especially Tamale, Wa, Lawra and Nandom.

E be us wey born you. deal with it.
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by PetroDollax: 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ghana has nothing to lose. What will Ghana lose? grin Ghana produces more than 200, 000 barrels of oil today and more than 500 scf per day of gas per daygrin Ghana doesn’t even need to buy oil or gas from nigeria. Apart from oil and gas, what does Ghana need from nigeria? Common electricity you can’t provide to your people upon all your natural gas grin you Nigerians should be ashamed of yourselves grin do you know the numbers of Nigerians running to Ghana every day? grin instead of being sober and finding ways to improve whatever is making your citizens run away from their country like there is fire burning them you are here talking trash grin grin grin grin nonsense
Tetehjewels:

Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by PetroDollax: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nonsense upon nonsense grin go back and fix your country and stop making a nuisance of yourself. Is it only in Ghana that Nigerians are having problems? Nigeria is the only country that is “developing” other countries but cannot develop their own country. Hahahaha your country is in serious crisis so stop talking crap,

Tetehjewels:

I understand your pain. Loneliness can be a Bitchh. Your women prefer us and not your lazy Banku bloated arses. No wonder your men seek solace from the bottle in every bar.

Ghanaians in Nigeria have been enriched by Nigeria and some Nigerians in ghana have been enriched by Ghana but does that stop you ghanaians from being irredeemable dolts? Naahh!

A country whose greatest achievement are waist trainers and hippified hippos i never expected any less words from one of her extraction.

When Yorubas migrated and settled in the region now called Ghana over 200 years ago was Ghana existing then? Your country came from us. Your History never lies. grin

The first group of Yorubas arrived in the Gold Coast around 1813 and initially settled in such places as Accra, Kumasi and Sekondi before moving to the northern part of the Gold Coast, especially Tamale, Wa, Lawra and Nandom.

E be us wey born you. deal with it.
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
PetroDollax:

Ghana has nothing to lose. What will Ghana lose? grin Ghana produces more than 200, 000 barrels of oil today and more than 500 scf per day grin Ghana doesn’t even need to buy oil or gas from nigeria. Apart from oil and gas, what does Ghana need from nigeria? Common electricity you can’t provide to your people upon all your natural gas grin you Nigerians should be ashamed of yourselves grin do you know the numbers of Nigerians running to Ghana every day? grin instead of being sober and finding ways to improve whatever is making your citizens run away from their country like there is fire burning them you are here talking trash grin grin grin grin nonsense

Ode ghana doesnt need to buy gas from Nigeria according to you yet you are still buying the same gas from Nigeria ON CREDIT.

This is why i see you as a test case irredeemable dolt as typified in your people. A country where Pit latrines reign supreme even in its so called cities. Your country with all the so called oil and gas you say you produce yet charcoal is the hottest selling item used in cooking even in the so called cities.

You all are certified stone agers
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
PetroDollax:
Ghana has nothing to lose. What will Ghana lose? grin Ghana produces more than 200, 000 barrels of oil today and more than 500 scf per day of gas per daygrin Ghana doesn’t even need to buy oil or gas from nigeria. Apart from oil and gas, what does Ghana need from nigeria? Common electricity you can’t provide to your people upon all your natural gas grin you Nigerians should be ashamed of yourselves grin do you know the numbers of Nigerians running to Ghana every day? grin instead of being sober and finding ways to improve whatever is making your citizens run away from their country like there is fire burning them you are here talking trash grin grin grin grin nonsense

Hahahahaha you already lost your women to us. grin

I am sure either your wife or girlfriend (whichever one you have) has graced the bed, couch, table top, bathroom of a Nigerian in Ghana. You are simply taking second dibs. cheesy

We graciously gave you our left over make you sha see something chop. wink
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by PetroDollax: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Actually Nigerians are very foolish grin Nigeria is like a perpetual drunk, an irresponsible drunk fir that matter. Upon all the oil and gas money una collect since since, what did you do with it. I don’t think nigeria should be paid for anything. Go to Niger delta, all the natural gas you stupidly flare don’t you know countries in the sub region suffer from it? In fact Nigeria should be paying countries in west Africa for constituting itself into a nuisance with gas flare for decades. Nonsense grin

Tetehjewels:

Ode ghana doesnt need to buy gas from Nigeria according to you yet you are still buying the same gas from Nigeria ON CREDIT.

This is why i see you as a test case irredeemable dolt as typified in your people. A country where Pit latrines reign supreme even in its so called cities. Your country with all the so called oil and gas you say you produce yet charcoal is the hottest selling item used in cooking even in the so called cities.

You all are certified stone agers
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
PetroDollax:
Actually Nigerians are very foolish grin Nigeria is like a perpetual drunk, an irresponsible drunk fir that matter. Upon all the oil and gas money una collect since since, what did you do with it. I don’t think nigeria should be paid for anything. Go to Niger delta, all the natural gas you stupidly flare don’t you know countries in the sub region suffer from it? In fact Nigeria should be paying countries in west Africa for constituting itself into a nuisance with gas flare for decades. Nonsense grin

Says a guy whose countrys population is just one state in Nigeria yet are unable to come out from being stone agers. cheesy

The joke is on you Charlie
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by PetroDollax: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Talking like typical nigerian fool. Which sane Ghanaian woman will want to marry a Nigerian man with their stomachs like they are seven months pregnant! Is that why nigerian wear their traditional wears? Because of their stomach infrastructure grin grin grin grin

Tetehjewels:

Hahahahaha you already lost your women to us. grin

I am sure either your wife or girlfriend (whichever one you have) has graced the bed, couch, table top, bathroom of a Nigerian in Ghana. You are simply taking second dibs. cheesy

We graciously gave you our left over make you sha see something chop. wink
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by PetroDollax: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
How do you nigerians reason sef? What has the size n population got to do with anything? By your logic, countries like Gambia and Togo, with small population and small land space should be the richest in Africa,huh? Your MUMU never do? Very very stvpid magg0t grin

Tetehjewels:

Says a guy whose countrys population is just one state in Nigeria yet are unable to come out from being stone agers. cheesy

The joke is on you Charlie
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
PetroDollax:
Talking like typical nigerian fool. Which sane Ghanaian woman will want to marry a Nigerian man with their stomachs like they are seven months pregnant! Is that why nigerian wear their traditional wears? Because of their stomach infrastructure grin grin grin grin

You are actually simply rambling incoherently right now because i believe that comment hit home grin

You know how vocal your women are during intercourse. Imagine a Nigerian causing them to be that vocal cheesy

How can they hate Nigerians when we take care of them much better than any of you ever could. We feed them better, clothe them better, house them better, are more romantic, etc

How can they say anything else to us besides YES when we know how to scatter their dada in the bedroom? cheesy

This is why ONLY your men are embittered. Prick pass Prick Charlie. Una dey learn.
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
PetroDollax:
How do you nigerians reason sef? What has the size n population got to do with anything? By your logic, countries like Gambia and Togo, with small population and small land space should be the richest in Africa,huh? Your MUMU never do? Very very stvpid magg0t grin

I thought you said your country produces so much oil and gas grin

Shouldnt that translate to an eldorado for you since your population is just one state in Nigeria?

Your mumu na NO SIZE!
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by PetroDollax: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
You are just a fool. Your country is in crisis. Instead of coming up with coherent ideas as to how to stem the obvious crisis in your sh1thole country, you are here talking crap. When it comes to women, don’t even go there because your nigerian women are pr0stitutes all over Ghana. You can Bleep them for even one Cedi. That is how cheap nigerian Toto is grin grin grin

Tetehjewels:

You are actually simply rambling incoherently right now because i believe that comment hit home grin

You know how vocal your women are during intercourse. Imagine a Nigerian causing them to be that vocal cheesy

How can they hate Nigerians when we take care of them much better than any of you ever could. We feed them better, clothe them better, house them better, are more romantic, etc

How can they say anything else to us besides YES when we know how to scatter their dada in the bedroom? cheesy

This is why ONLY your men are embittered. Prick pass Prick Charlie. Una dey learn.
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by PetroDollax: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
You didn’t know Ghana produces oil n gas? I am not surprised. You guys don’t even know what is happening outside your pathetic and zoo country.

Your country produces 2.5 million barrels of oil daily. What do you guys do with the money? grin

Tetehjewels:

I thought you said your country produces so much oil and gas grin

Shouldnt that translate to an eldorado for you since your population is just one state in Nigeria?

Your mumu na NO SIZE!
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by temiflex01(m): 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
They can't live in peace with any of their host in Nigeria, how would they do that outside Nigeria, you can't give what you don't have. They are known for selling fake and substandard things, and don't care if any one dies, has long has money comes. Their trademark is pride&arrogance, who will live in peace with people like that? It's either their tribe or nobody else. IPob ways stinks! undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saloon Or Viewing Centre / Fire Engulfs Ijesha Market, Surulere In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Folorunsho Alakija Surpasses Oprah Winfrey As Richest Black Woman In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.