Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,078 members, 7,845,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Post Deleted - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Post Deleted (735 Views)

(Post deleted) / post deleted / Post deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Deleted by Abollyhost: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
deleted
Re: Post Deleted by Julius2214(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Abollyhost:
Hello Ladies & Gentle Men
My name is Olamide Olades Aka Olamikesh Dah Rhaplord

I want You guys to guide me through on which host should i start with wheather Nigeria Host Company or other company which is not from nigeria?

A friend of mine told me that Nigeria Host Like Abollyhost is OKay but am still confuse maybe he was telling me truth or just making jest of me, becasue have been using site since 2016 and i can control it the way i want but people said Cant Be Compared With Wordpress! so i thought i should also create my own site like Naijaloaded etc.

According to my research on google i discovered that International Web hosting lack of respond, their response rate is poor, assume am having little issue on my cpanel and if i create support ticket they wont reply me on time ,

SO am begging you guys to advice me or help me to do some finding on Abollyhost Web Hosting Company

Thanks In Advance

The Guy Am Talking About that Recommend me their host is the owner of Wapdite dotcom dotng [I dont want to spam]

You've succeeded in fooling yourself. Foolish fellow.
You don't have to lie and cook up stories to advertise your nonsense host.
Re: Post Deleted by micodon(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Abollyhost:
Hello Ladies & Gentle Men
My name is Olamide Olades Aka Olamikesh Dah Rhaplord

I want You guys to guide me through on which host should i start with wheather Nigeria Host Company or other company which is not from nigeria?

A friend of mine told me that Nigeria Host Like Abollyhost is OKay but am still confuse maybe he was telling me truth or just making jest of me, becasue have been using site since 2016 and i can control it the way i want but people said Cant Be Compared With Wordpress! so i thought i should also create my own site like Naijaloaded etc.

According to my research on google i discovered that International Web hosting lack of respond, their response rate is poor, assume am having little issue on my cpanel and if i create support ticket they wont reply me on time ,

SO am begging you guys to advice me or help me to do some finding on Abollyhost Web Hosting Company

Thanks In Advance

The Guy Am Talking About that Recommend me their host is the owner of Wapdite dotcom dotng [I dont want to spam]

You want to enquire about "Abollyhost" when your username is "Abollyhost". Are you not senseless?

(1) (Reply)

How Many Page Views Do I Need Before Google Can APPROVE My ADSENSE?? / How To Get Combo And Proxies / Smart Watch At Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.