Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Peopleprime Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleprime Test (851 Views)

Peopleprime Test And Job Posting / Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! / Peopleprime Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peopleprime Test by dedola: 3:09pm On May 08, 2007
hello guys.i just finished writing my test with the peopleprime.the test is critical reasoning and data interpretation.before the test, there will be a short interview in which you are asked a few but simple questions.if u pass the interview then you proceed to writing the test.the test is okay but there is little time.goodluck
Re: Peopleprime Test by ryta: 3:13pm On May 08, 2007
hey thanks, mine is 23rd portharcourt. i wish u succes . thanks u great
Re: Peopleprime Test by vinjac(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2007
Please!can anyone help me get the site for the primepeople?Tyhank u very much.Or is the entry close?How do i aplly?
Re: Peopleprime Test by olembe(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2007
i wrote the test yesterday but i ran into serious problem at the last minuete when the white lady seized my answer sheet. i dont know if i was disqualified or it was shakara.what do i do? who can help cos the test wasnt bad
Re: Peopleprime Test by kamsi(f): 10:49am On May 09, 2007
olembe pls what did u do to warrant a seizure of your answer sheet.
Re: Peopleprime Test by abunba(m): 3:20pm On May 09, 2007
pls is urgent, which kind of question they ask during the interview. Thanks men
Re: Peopleprime Test by seniorak47(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2007
Hi all, I had my own about 2hours ago. I can't agree less with you on the splendid job those guys did out there. Kudos to them all.

However, the same thing may not be said about some disgruntled elements, supposedly graduates and Nigerian future leaders. Some people in my batch of the test actually left the test centre with the tests' question papers. Two copies were missing and half of the class was subjected to physical searching. I think 1 was recovered in the end, but am not so sure!

The consequence of this is that; there is a very high possibility that the test of 12noon - 1pm held in lagos today may be cancelled. This will make over 500 innocent, pure, and hopefully successful candidates lose their slots and thereby the job opportunity.

I weep for the future of this country if we continue this way. The same set of people who perpetrated this act would still have the guts to condemn OBJ and his crew forgetting that you cant give what you do not have. In short, an average youth in our generation lacks integrity, conscience, and faith.

If you were in that group affected, I will only reccommend that you put less hope in the outcome of todays test; the possibility of its consideration is very very low!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such is life! Life must go on! The best is yet to come! Keep the hope alive! GOD bless

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do Dpr Pay Entry Level / Has Firstbank Called 3rd Batch? / Sona Breweries, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.