Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Number Of Bedrooms In 50 By 100 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Number Of Bedrooms In 50 By 100 (2907 Views)

Newly Built Five Bedrooms In Lekki County / New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. / Land Fencing: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A 100 By 100 Feet Plot Of Land? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Number Of Bedrooms In 50 By 100 by Omonjoe(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
I have an intention of building a 5 bedroom flat all en-suite. The size of land I got is 50 ft by 100 ft....will this size of land be able to accommodate those number of bedrooms with enough space for packing?

What is the estimated cost difference in building if one chooses to build duplex ... though I actually prefer bungalow. If the difference in cost of building is not much, I can go for duplex.

Over to our construction professionals!
Re: Number Of Bedrooms In 50 By 100 by Gabrokpara001(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Omonjoe:
I have an intention of building a 5 bedroom flat all en-suite. The size of land I got is 50 ft by 100 ft....will this size of land be able to accommodate those number of bedrooms with enough space for packing?

What is the estimated cost difference in building if one chooses to build duplex ... though I actually prefer bungalow. If the difference in cost of building is not much, I can go for duplex.

The land space 50 x 100ft will not accomodate a 5bedroom bungalow comfortably as there wont be much space for movement and car parks.. Alternatively since your preference is a bungalow why not go for a 5bedroom bungalow with penthouse as this combines the features of a bungalow and duplex. Below is one of my 5bedroom bungalow with penthouse for a 13.5m estimate
Contact me via WhatsApp lets talk 09037396586 i have other designs that may interest you

Re: Number Of Bedrooms In 50 By 100 by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:02am On Jun 20, 2019
Omonjoe:

yes a 5bedroom bungalow would fit into a 50 x 100 with enough space for parking.

Building a duplex is a different case entirely.
for example a 5bed bungalow would cost you between N12m - N14m to build, but a standard 4 or 5bedroom duplex would cost between N21 to N26m or more depending on the level of finishing or design.

So there is a big difference in terms of cost

Below is my 4bedroom bungalow with 5rooms in total. Showing the available space left for parking on a 50 x 100.

Another alternative to a duplex would be a bungalow with a penthouse.

I would be showing you in the pictures below.

you can contact me on 09056082348(call & whatsapp) or Raymondfubara@gmail.com
for design & costing.

3 Likes

Re: Number Of Bedrooms In 50 By 100 by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:06am On Jun 20, 2019
this a 5bedroom bungalow with a penthouse, this is an alternative to a duplex and cost range is between N13m - N18m compared a duplex which would cost between N21 - 26m

3 Likes

Re: Number Of Bedrooms In 50 By 100 by alist(m): 3:03am On Jun 21, 2019
Yes it can fit in. Have a design for you but reach me via WhatsApp 08038982710
Re: Number Of Bedrooms In 50 By 100 by val15: 8:22am On May 29, 2020
Fine

(1) (Reply)

Can 2 Million Naira Build A Two Bedroom Flat? / Treasure Island Estate Now Selling At Igbogbo Ikorodu With C Of O / 5 Acres For Sale @ Epe By Atlantic Hall Lagos State. LASG Gazette. 10.5m Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.